VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
The entitlement in this thread is unbearable. Just complaints a

Here's me not contributing to this thread anymore because it's just mostly entitled pricks thinking they are funny and contribute nothing to discussion about this game other than tired rhetoric. Cheers!
View attachment 1576112
sorry bro didnt mean to down you. Everyone here like the game and cheer about the new update but there is a fact that though Borsch earn more than 1500 usd a month, they couldnt give us even three updates a year. Just trolling them around this forum is harmless and it didnt mean to bash anyone (except Borsch for their freaking slowliness). Cheers bro

Last edited:
Reactions: Hullahopp
Oct 1, 2021

Here's me not contributing to this thread anymore because it's just mostly entitled pricks thinking they are funny and contribute nothing to discussion about this game other than tired rhetoric. Cheers!
View attachment 1576112
Everybody here appreciates your contributions to the thread. It's just with yet another delay, people are getting really sick of Borsch. The idea of being excited about an update is laughable at this point, because any expectations are always broken.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018

View attachment 1576112
Everyone would love to talk about the game instead of making fun of it. Just unfortunately, there is nothing to talk about except the constant delay.

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
What aesthetic would you call this game? It’s almost steampunk but not quite enough steampunk tech. It’s like Victorian historical fiction.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
This delay in updates is very annoying, and when the update comes out, it's something totally boring. I don't know how it still has supporters on the patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What aesthetic would you call this game? It’s almost steampunk but not quite enough steampunk tech. It’s like Victorian historical fiction.
mixed content, doubt there were waterpumps in victorian age and for sure no dwarfs.

so is there a chance for another update?
just asking every 6 to 12 months LOL
chance? yes.

sims0894

Jul 6, 2020
1642237965530.png

«There more than 50 varieties of the Snapdragons. Pink, white, salmon, bright yellow, violet and even bicolor. I'm sure, my child, you would be happy to get each of them, moreover, these flowers, like nothing else, reflect all the lightness and beauty of your nature. But you should be very careful not to miss the French Snapdragon among other flowers in your posy. It's not an easy task at all, but you have to keep your eyes open, because even one flower can ruin your reputation forever.”

from the letter of Mrs, Bishop to her niece.

«I would say that this task is not just difficult, but unfeasible. For untill a time, it is impossible to distinguish a French snapdragon from an ordinary one»

prof. Hoorah, expert.

Some says that it's just a legend, but the author of this article can swear, that he saw that very flower with his own eyes.
French Snapdragon was selected by a very talented breeder Flora Marigold when she studied at the private school far in Alps. The graduating ball was coming and all the debutantes were anxiously preparing for the arrival of young men from the cadet corps. The girls discussed hairstyles, outfits and ways to kiss, tomatoes became a real rarity at school in those days. Flora had tomatoes, as well as an allergy to them. It was in those days that Flora Marigold was born as a breeder. She invented a new variety - French snapdragon. And, guess what, she became the queen of the ball.
That what the legend says. But the experts are not so complacent about French Snapdragon. They suppose French Snapdragons are looking to get moisture or nutritious fluids from humans and the mouth is not the most appropriate opening that they could use.
Conspiracy theorists say that the French snapdragon is here not at all to...*here the ink is spilled, the article ends.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes