VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

iwilljack

Feb 26, 2021
their revenue went up to almost 2K i have no idea how he gets more supporters when it's been over a week since his deadline and he posts an ad instead still with no explanation

• Sad
Reactions: Rediska

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Some patreon comments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eles são muito mentirosos, vai acabar o mês e eles não vão lançar a atualização. Já que eles são uns completos amadores que não tem responsabilidade com nada, pra mim deveriam vender esse projeto. Esse jogo é promissor, porém na mão deles é um caso perdido.

Reactions: breahingdolphin
Nov 23, 2017
There will be someone who can dub the game in Spanish, I remember that the Yiff.Patreon had one, but I don't know if it's still alive.

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
Eles são muito mentirosos, vai acabar o mês e eles não vão lançar a atualização. Já que eles são uns completos amadores que não tem responsabilidade com nada, pra mim deveriam vender esse projeto. Esse jogo é promissor, porém na mão deles é um caso perdido.
Concordo
I agree

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
guys tell me that mrttao review last part is not true
I missed that earlier since I was not tagged. but TLDR there is roughly 1 inch of penetration into the anus before you get the option to intervene. Some people insist this does not count. I am going to let anyone look at my math, the picture, and decide for themselves.

full explanation and link to photo evidence here
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-hunter-trainer-preview-team-borsch.4758/post-7593910
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-hunter-trainer-preview-team-borsch.4758/post-7598138

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes