VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
I PUT THE "SAVES" FOLDER INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER, BUT WHEN I RUN IT IT DOES NOT APPEAR ANY OPTION TO LOAD
Chill bro, disable the caps, you have to put the saves files in the save folder and then play the game and if doesn't appear anything check the numbers of the save. For example if the save calls 4-8 its going to appear on the tab 4 in the 8 slot

Reactions: crustlord12

peterparkerbr21

Jan 3, 2022
So what I find strange is that when I'm playing, when saving the game it closes automatically, the same happens with the option to load some save

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
So what I find strange is that when I'm playing, when saving the game it closes automatically, the same happens with the option to load some save
I can't help you with this but i bet that this is something of the game like a bug maybe if you download the game again the problem will be fixed.
and even downloading the "saves" in the "saves" folder of the game, it still does not appear.. it remains "empty slot"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you check that part? if doesn't appear anything then i don't know what can be

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
and even downloading the "saves" in the "saves" folder of the game, it still does not appear.. it remains "empty slot"
The game only knoiws the save slots are filled when it is told so by the "persistent" file. That file is created/updated by the game whenever it saves. That's just how Ren'py works.

To use saves from someone else, you need to load them into a save slot that you have already filled, by changing the received save name to a save name you already have used (e.g. "1-1-LT1.save"). It will overwrite the save you already have, so make sure that the save being overwritten isn't one you want to keep.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes