VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
The game was just counting it wrong or giving a false positive. It did show that you had the necessary number of ingredients in the book, as well as saying not enough ingredients, but I went down to Schwarz and bought 2 sugar, yeast, and lemon and it worked fine.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019

mr.Beef Yes. This is the same alpha as a week ago. I'm terribly tired. Now I'm going to take a breather and finish it. Underground tunnels, treacherous dwarves, "blind worms" and new acquaintances will soon be available.

I'll bet next time it will be I stub my toe and now I can't use my hands to type because of my toe pain. So I wont make the next deadline on time, But keep the MONEY COMING. lol NOT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
!!!!!!!!!You guys I need help I keep going to the mines and the drawarf isn't there even though I pumpt the Water pls help!!!!!!

ichigo2513

Feb 5, 2021
!!!!!!!!!You guys I need help I keep going to the mines and the drawarf isn't there even though I pumpt the Water pls help!!!!!!
If the game hasn't bugged like it does.... Go to town and wait for him to appear that or go home and go to the hallway he appears there at some point

Reactions: DerDerff
Jan 9, 2018
I played this game like 2 years ago, is there enough new content to justify a download? Seemed like the updates were really slow last time I checked

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really hope some dwarf will be able to claim that cherry considering how sluggish development is. Don't really believe that but have my hopes

iwilljack

Feb 26, 2021
surprise surprise, more then a week later and they didn't fully release it, it's crazy how he's still getting more patreons.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
surprise surprise, more then a week later and they didn't fully release it, it's crazy how he's still getting more patreons.
That's what I wanted to understand friend, and for the money they make, converting for Russian money, they make a lot

andrevitex

Jun 1, 2020
why isn´t penny showing up at the beginning?
first she appeared but now when i started a new game she doesn´t.
is there something i´m not doing right?

weakjeffrey

Aug 10, 2020
thanks brother, might make some more sometime! im on rule34 if you wana catch my other stuff! also open to suggestions as to what jack should be doing!
yeah bro i just checked out your profile on r34 . some good shit there. loved the new fanart you just did of jack.but as to some dumb suggestion id say i like the less coloured stuff . ngl i am more exited to see this stuff than any new updates in the game lol

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
why isn´t penny showing up at the beginning?
first she appeared but now when i started a new game she doesn´t.
is there something i´m not doing right?
No you aren't doing anything wrong... it's the new PURITAN... I mean PATREON compliant beginning with Sam now just being a friend of her father's, instead of her Uncle.

If you want to go back to their being Uncle & Niece again you'll need to Delete the game then clear ALL of the saves & the persistent file in the hidden files of your user account...

Then reinstall an older version of the game, and at least start playing that version, making at least one or two saves... before you then reinstall the newest version and continue from one of those saves.

I would suggest checking out the pdf of the Walkthrough that I posted... it is Walkthrough 3 on page 1 of this thread, it has everything up to the end of River Voyage

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes