VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'd guess a lot of patreon's revenue comes down to people subscribing and forgetting. There are projects without a single update in two years still taking payments above 1k USB. I think some creators take an ethical approach and set it to only collect payment after an update.
yea 1 dev gets money from supporters even he might be dead (not much but still).

Isn't there a gallery or a way to view the scenes more easily?
if no mod in op then no.

Along with all the Asian censored shit.
so not gonna happen sadly.

any patch?
don't need.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Currently, $1865 USD is paid by 636 patreons per month. That's an average of slightly less than $3 per patreon per month and suggests a lot of people will be on the cheapest tier / membership level of $1 per month.

Accepting that salaries and living costs are different depending on where you are in the world, $1865 per month still won't pay for a lot of hours for the artist, programmer, writer, and translator.

I don't think I've seen anyone criticising the art or appeal of this game, which is probably why so many are willing to pay $1 per month.

If anyone wants to make a game like this, I genuinely encourage you to just do it! This game uses the free engine, like many others on F95. Help is available on the F95 forum here. I think you will find it very challenging to make a good game, many hours of work required, not an easy path to fame and fortune, but if you have an idea and some time you can do it.
The reason so many people are only giving $1 a month is because they aren't trusted enough for bigger pledges. the purpose of patreon is to give money to someone (such as an artist) so that they can complete their objective (such as a game). However if you don't deliver anything worthwhile after a long time, few are willing to pledge anything more than $1. Not to mention, I'm certain that most of those $1 pledges are just to stay informed, since almost every post is locked by the paywall. Basically, the longer a game takes in development, the less likely it will actually be completed and nobody like wasting money.

Nov 7, 2020
yeeeeeaaaah... for corruption game this really goes slow and its pretty softcore, the only pretty girl will get NTR and u can only get the ugliest bitches in brothel...
So why isn’t that tagged or in the fine print? Warning: The main love interest you may want to fuck gets fucked by someone else. Enjoy the brothel whores.

Reactions: Stripes001

jokuur

May 23, 2019
So why isn’t that tagged or in the fine print? Warning: The main love interest you may want to fuck gets fucked by someone else. Enjoy the brothel whores.
there was that one werewolf scene so idk maybe they just stopped caring because of how little they gave us

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
Hi guys, how to enter the cemetery, the dog does not let you in and what needs to be done for Mina? I give her a signal and there are no dialogue options when talking.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Hi guys, how to enter the cemetery, the dog does not let you in and what needs to be done for Mina? I give her a signal and there are no dialogue options when talking.
didnt play new version but in old one u couldnt even enter and jack is only telling u lewd stories in the evening, there is high chance that didnt changed sadly

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
didnt play new version but in old one u couldnt even enter and jack is only telling u lewd stories in the evening, there is high chance that didnt changed sadly
I remember that you can find glasses and you give Jack, but where can I find them?

Kaynaru

Jun 28, 2018
So did anyone play the new update or are we all just sitting here waiting for a hero to tell us if you can hold hands with green creature that flying around MC and voyer hamsters in the corner of the hotel room? Because if not, im not playing this long and tedious shit for a fourth time just to see scenes with ungly bandits in brothel

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So did anyone play the new update or are we all just sitting here waiting for a hero to tell us if you can hold hands with green creature that flying around MC and voyer hamsters in the corner of the hotel room? Because if not, im not playing this long and tedious shit for a fourth time just to see scenes with ungly bandits in brothel
i'm waiting full update.

I remember that you can find glasses and you give Jack, but where can I find them?
uncle makes those for jack.

can anyone tell me what water q.s is? i cant make hunters brew without it
no idea since its not in ingredients list.

Does the new update come out today?
highly doubt it.

Reactions: jokuur
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes