VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
if we don't get a scene of someone playing with Jack's pussy or her sucking someone, it definitely won't be worth the wait, because then Jack will never get to that point. Ps: that mermaid scene I think is bad so I don't even consider it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if we don't get a scene of someone playing with Jack's pussy or her sucking someone, it definitely won't be worth the wait, because then Jack will never get to that point. Ps: that mermaid scene I think is bad so I don't even consider it.
she gave bjs to dwarves on update as of header.

Mickil

Feb 25, 2018
4 years. 4 years. Think about it. 4 years of development. 4 years for nothing. 4 years of your life. Almost 5 years.
Now it has been 6 years and this game still is not done. Akabur's new game will be released before this game is finished.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017

3w
Why hasn’t the update been released yet? I thought it was coming out at the end of the month..

3w
They have brutal luck whenever they set a date for an update. It's called the Update Curse. I wish I was joking.

Load 3 replies

2w
Hey, hope everyone is doing ok. Any news concerning the update ?

2w
Yeah hopefully everything’s going alright

5d
Any update? It's been more than half of March without any news.

5d
Probably fighting alligators.

2d
How is the update going? It's been a while since your last post and last update

3h
I hope you guys dont wait till the end of the month to then tell us that the update wont come out till April

2h
I have been a patron on and off with team borsch i bet that will be the truth, last true game update was December

recent comments from patreon, they seem to get annoyed too

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they have all rights for that (well in theory since supporting dev doesn't mean that they will get final release).

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017

mr. Beef Hi! Guys, we have a whole bunch of problems here, starting with the unexpected loss of our room where we are working on the game (this is the second time this has happened to us) and ending... I don't even want to talk about what. In two days everything, I hope, will be decided and we will be able to return to work. When you don't have a chair to sit on, it's hard to do, believe me. And the jokes are coming up with some absolutely unfunny. Over the past month, the world of the game, however, has become fatter and tastier. We have done a lot of work with this update and we will definitely bring it to the end.

there is also some IG art for Patreons only

Last edited:

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
infact, they claim to be homeless atm lol:

39min
Would we be able to get an ETA?

27min
2 days and we will be able to understand something ourselves. So far, we are homeless.

Reactions: Onlifans25

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
infact, they are homeless atm lol:

39min

27min
2 days and we will be able to understand something ourselves. So far, we are homeless.
What is it ETA?

Brinline

May 23, 2021
infact, they claim to be homeless atm lol:

39min

27min
Well the rent prices have skyrocketed pretty much everywhere. Weird is that they get booted?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes