VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice pics but devs don't much visit here so waste of effort on that point.

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
Does anyone know when the update will be, or is there no news?
Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you. The update will definitely not be released in the next 3 months. I can’t say much, but I’m disappointed myself. The money still flows in and it’s enough to keep the pants on. The guys are happy with it (((

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
WHT - Jack's Mod

Heya gang,

I've been working on a 'mod' of this game. I'm attaching the files at the bottom of this paragraph.

What it is:

A short (Maybe 30 minutes?) VN with Sam and Jack, set around the time that Jack finally starts getting corrupted. The game itself was coded//written from scratch, with the images either recycled (re: photoshopped), or recontextualized. My ren'py skills are non-existent, and my photoshop skills aren't great either. But feel free to edit the files//game in any way you see fit.

What's in it:

Day1
New Dialogue
-Jack Breast Expansion
-Jack Boobjob (Edited)

Night1
New Dialogue
-Jack Bath Masturbation scenes (x2)
-Jack Cowgirl Teasing (Edited)
-Jack Cowgirl (Edited)
-Jack Doggystyle (Edited)
-Jack Mating Press (Edited)

Day2
New Dialogue

Night2
New Dialogue
-Jack Ahegao (Edited)
-Jack v. Wolf (Same scenes as regular game, but now it's actually happening and not 'just a dream')

Plans for future versions:
-Adjust levels on jack's face during cowgirl teasing. I had a filter over my screen and didn't realize how red she'd gotten.
-Tidy up mating press scene. Jack's hair is a mess.
-May try to do this for other games that have either died or gotten glacially slow w/ updates. LMK if there's any you'd like me to look at.

SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY:

pc-
Mega
mac-
Mega
Can we please have an updated version or does anyone have an actual game walk-through or something I can’t play without it

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
OK, thank you very much. I thought if I drank alcohol too much it will affect my character in someway so I have it around 115.
Looking through game code, they initially wanted to cupid to appear only at certain points of Sam's drunk-meter (or more accurate to say, Sam can see cupid only when he's wasted) but at some update decided to just toss this inner check out and just add cupid scenes at exact moments without drunkness check, so people can move with the plot

Reactions: PATOXXW

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, thank you very much. I thought if I drank alcohol too much it will affect my character in someway so I have it around 115.
on my play he drinks only when needed.

jack is a different thing but even then no bad things besides uncle perving on her.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
on my play he drinks only when needed.

jack is a different thing but even then no bad things besides uncle perving on her.
If I`m not mistaken, if Uncle drink too much it will lead to bad ending, something near he`ll lose his mind or so on :)

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
so far only 2 bad endings.
Only two? So one is when he choose to help in scene with mermaid and second is when he is fransformed into vampire?
But I remember clearly that when he drink too mich then happen something terrible in the game. And what it may be? :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only two? So one is when he choose to help in scene with mermaid and second is when he is fransformed into vampire?
But I remember clearly that when he drink too mich then happen something terrible in the game. And what it may be? :(
1. he became vampire
2. succumbed to merthing
3. well possible in theory if lets uncle to drink every possible time but dunno if any1 has done it

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
How much content is there for this game? I was waiting to play it once finished but as the years pass by my curiosity grows

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much content is there for this game? I was waiting to play it once finished but as the years pass by my curiosity grows
well content plenty but sex content is minimal unless goes to bordello and spends money in there.

• Sad
Reactions: Chakas
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes