VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Their audacity and shamelessness is almost worthy of respect. The thing I'm probably looking forward to the most at this point is what shitty excuses they come up with each time, a real shame as the game has/had potential.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Less than one month to earn a new achievement: a nice orange abandoned tag
3 months radiosilence or 18 months since last update and white lady came last year and 1st hasn't happened yet and 2nd is 25 months away (even they can pull another 5 mins update in that time).

Reactions: unspecialkay

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
3 months radiosilence or 18 months since last update and white lady came last year and 1st hasn't happened yet and 2nd is 25 months away (even they can pull another 5 mins update in that time).
That's what you get by reading and comment stuff at the end of the night... I saw last update Aug 22 but it was 23. But that being said, to me this game is long dead.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's what you get by reading and comment stuff at the end of the night... I saw last update Aug 22 but it was 23. But that being said, to me this game is long dead.
mod error not yours, date's were fubared.

well game being on death throes is correct.

CaptainDegenerate

Dec 31, 2019
Once a year I check in to see if they've added any Jack content. I accidentally missed 2023, so surely this time when I came in, there'd be some.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Still, when they started shilling this game years ago on 8chan and other sites, I announced I'd wait for them to add Jack content before donating just in case they turned out to be Russian grifters who never update their game and string everyone along. Prophetic.

Kisch

Jan 15, 2021
Once a year I check in to see if they've added any Jack content. I accidentally missed 2023, so surely this time when I came in, there'd be some.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Still, when they started shilling this game years ago on 8chan and other sites, I announced I'd wait for them to add Jack content before donating just in case they turned out to be Russian grifters who never update their game and string everyone along. Prophetic.
I was going to make a post asking if there had been any progress, tank you for sparing me the effort, it's been 3 years since last time that i checked and once again i find no real progress has been made.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes