VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
There is good news and bad. I played the next update. The good news is that the update will be released at the end of May, because the plot had to be changed. As for the bad... The new update will feature gay content with humor and gnomes. Poor Uncle Sam((((
i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif

achillesnick

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a way to view the cg's and animations without slogging through this game? Don't wanna invest the time but like the art

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Hello, dear subscribers!

Somehow, unexpectedly, the weekly reports from the fields turn into monthly ones, for which we sincerely apologize!

Unfortunately, things with the return of the active link to Patreon are not going as fast and not as smoothly as we would like — moreover, we absolutely do not like what happens at the exit. And this gradually makes us inclined to think that it is not worth doing this at all — it is absolutely not a rational waste of time and effort, which it will be much more productive to devote to the development of other more friendly and open resources. We are already registering for itch.io and subscribestar.adult. Also, I remind you about the presence of an active link on our
page.

However, we also understand how shameless and inhumane it is to keep you on starvation rations for such a long time, so we are forced to take a desperate step — very soon, even if not very timely, a small but fully completed short story game about the winter adventures of our heroes will be presented to your attention. Initially, we planned to present it to you as a New Year's gift, but, as usual, we didn't have time and decided to postpone it for another year. But, desperate times require decisive measures — I hope you will be pleased to plunge into the memories of winter holidays in the heat of May.

Stay in touch and thank you for being with us!

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
winter update in summer and the picture looks like shit (AI background and jacks face looks like robotic ass). And thats after a felt eternity of silence and without updates... Hear me out lads, I know this is hard but this game is fucked - in contrast to the protag of this "game".

Last edited:

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
Wow, they finally realized that if they remade the game to fully comply with (schizophrenic) Patreon requirements, they would have to cut out almost all the content. Well, that's already something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow, they finally realized that if they remade the game to fully comply with (schizophrenic) Patreon requirements, they would have to cut out almost all the content. Well, that's already something.
mc and jack can still fuck in distant future but it might not be uncle niece fuck.

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
mc and jack can still fuck in distant future but it might not be uncle niece fuck.
Not really. Devs said that Patreon's new rules require that all scenes be done "only when characters are of sound mind and by mutual consent". And about 90% of the current game is corruption and seduction by not entirely honest methods.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not really. Devs said that Patreon's new rules require that all scenes be done "only when characters are of sound mind and by mutual consent". And about 90% of the current game is corruption and seduction by not entirely honest methods.
that's their problem and they could move to subs. if this gets abandoned then not many will miss this.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
that's their problem and they could move to subs. if this gets abandoned then not many will miss this.
Exactly this. Their output has been so poor that any hype they built for this project has boiled down to a patreon funded apology/excuse generator. They've treated their patreons with nothing but contempt for a while now. Suffice to say, somewhere along the way, a key member of the dev team must've pulled the pin and they've struggled ever since.

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes