VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
well wt is more simple than this and akabur wrapped wt up cause others started making their games based on his game.
Sometime wrapping up is the best thing to do , maybe the devs of WHT should take example to finish that project because honestly I don't think they will finish it . If i'm here it's not only to spit in the overflowing spit bowl but because I had honest hopes about the project and I really liked the style .

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Sometime wrapping up is the best thing to do , maybe the devs of WHT should take example to finish that project because honestly I don't think they will finish it . If i'm here it's not only to spit in the overflowing spit bowl but because I had honest hopes about the project and I really liked the style .
Maybe they want not to finish the project, but to milk more and more and more money from their patrons, who knows? :(

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
This game and the Library story have great artwork. It's too bad that neither will likely ever be finished. We'll never get to see the Dwarven gang bang with Jack or any kind of group sex in the Library Story most likely. What's there is pretty good though. Both games are fairly unique in art style and storytelling.

It's always me

May 19, 2024
I was playing in android but sadly i couldn't save it any time.... The game ends with a ending and i see options of load that mean there is save but where?

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes