VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
nothing on patreon since 1.5 months ago, at boosty they replied something but it's in russian.
they said

Уже заканчиваем. Через несколько дней появятся первые ссылки.

that means (

We are already finishing. In a few days, the first links will appear.

that was 10 days back.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
they said

Уже заканчиваем. Через несколько дней появятся первые ссылки.

that means (

We are already finishing. In a few days, the first links will appear.

that was 10 days back.
Sounds about the same thing they said about 10 months ago. I’ll believe it when these so called links appear.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
where to download this game in Russian with mods for money? and follow the instructions in Russian? who has the link?!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where to download this game in Russian with mods for money? and follow the instructions in Russian? who has the link?!
might be able to change language on main menu or settings, if you want to cheat money (and later ingredients) then saveeditonline is place.

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
always ask myself why none of their patreons be like "Yo, give us stuff" until i realize they pay them and if they were unhappy with it they wouldnt pay... welp

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
always ask myself why none of their patreons be like "Yo, give us stuff" until i realize they pay them and if they were unhappy with it they wouldnt pay... welp
Always ask myself, why so many imbeciles pay to some video bloggers, twitch cunts, church priests? What "stuff" they gives? It's capitalism, baby. If you can't make money from nothing, it's all your problems.

• Haha
Reactions: Hullahopp

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Always ask myself, why so many imbeciles pay to some video bloggers, twitch cunts, church priests? What "stuff" they gives? It's capitalism, baby. If you can't make money from nothing, it's all your problems.
add game skins on that list.

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
Video Bloggers or Youtubers give content some watch for 24h straight. so they got smth. Twitch cunts are like Webcam girls but without showing pussy (Still enough for their fans to fap it seems) and Church Priests listen to depressed lil fellas that would kill themself if not for him.
All of them do actually more work than these russian midgets

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
It's capitalism, baby.
Nope, capitalism is a functioning economic model and fraud is simply a crime. (Or a religion, if you invent an ideology to swindle money from gullible people with lies and empty promises.)

always ask myself why none of their patreons be like "Yo, give us stuff" until i realize they pay them and if they were unhappy with it they wouldnt pay...
I think it's a kind of hobby on the part of their patrons. (Some people feed ducks in the park. Or they give change to homeless people.) They do not expect to benefit from it.

Reactions: Gorogn
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes