VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It's such a shame, this game have so great potential, sexy and cute female main character with potential to be corrupted by her uncle.....impressive artwork.... but now its been 7 years and it barely have any content with the female protagonist. So sad to see this happen way to often in H-development these days.
- It feels like we are waiting 1 year for each update that barely scratch the itch we have stored up each time, very sad face :|

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I`m not mistaken the devs didn`t post any messages to this forum at all. They publishes on Patreon but about every month.
posting to patreon counts if it's game related until 18 months since last update has passed.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
It's such a shame, this game have so great potential, sexy and cute female main character with potential to be corrupted by her uncle.....impressive artwork.... but now its been 7 years and it barely have any content with the female protagonist. So sad to see this happen way to often in H-development these days.
- It feels like we are waiting 1 year for each update that barely scratch the itch we have stored up each time, very sad face :|
same goes for the library story, sadly

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
same goes for the library story, sadly
Yee perhaps :unsure: not sure if it's the same issues this developer have as library story devs. have, but most likely some of the same issues.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
It made it to abandoned because all the piddling around this developer does. There are others that get more done by themselves. I mean decent game just lazy developer is all

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
"учусь", а не "учу". "Learning/stydiyng", а не "Teaching"
Agree, my mistake :( One terrible mistake and the whole phrase became wrong :( Now suppose to be correct.
I`m not a Wizard, I`m only learning (C) Zolushka (soviet film about Cinderella), and, so, I`m not the Man, I`m only learning (myself).
Thanks for your correction :)

P.S. English isn`t my native language, so I make the fool mistakes from time to time. And to type "teaching" instead of "learning " and vice versa is one of them.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
There is penetration, just not balls deep.

Comparing to the knuckle, and assuming the knuckle is an average sized one and is roughly about 1 inch.
This means the dick has a diameter of ~2 inches at the shaft, and a glans has a diameter of ~3 inches at widest point.
Roughly 1 inch of the glans is inside jack, to accommodate this penetration Jacks anal circumference has been dilated to roughly ~2.5 inches.
look carefully at the picture at full size, you can see the anus (creases and a different color from the rest of her skin) above and below the penis which make it quite clear that penetration is occurring as well as the scope of it.

Whether it counts for the purpose of NTR is not something I am going to bother debating.
Several people indicated they think it does not count (yourself included).
Several people indicated they think it does count (myself included).
Everyone can decide for themselves if it counts or not after seeing the picture
I was highly entertained by the penetration math and saw the screenshot, the main heroine of the game, the one most of the playerbase is waiting for gets her shit pushed in, but only slightly and the player can interfere and stop it from going further. The tip of the dick, hell even just rubbing his dick on her doesn't make it any better, the scene happens, so what fresh bullshit has been used to avoid this getting tagged?:unsure:

I just glanced over the thread and saw so many NTR custom art, let me tell you a secret that will serve for later, no dev that doesn't (plan to) venture in NTR territory does custom art/renders of their characters in NTR situations.

Edit: Nvm, this is the fucking main menu
screenshot0001.png
, how did the people not see it coming? :KEK:

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahhaha, its even worse than I thought from reading people discussing it. First Sam downplays the danger of the merthing after cupid warns him, then if you decide to check on Jack he is watching the merman do stuff to Jack for like 10 minutes before the player is given the option to stop it. If you don't stop it then a full blown anal scene takes place. :HideThePain:

But keep giving them money, I am sure they will eventually give you whatever scraps are left of Jack...eventually.
Edit : Wait, there is another boobjob scene with a tree :KEK:
screenshot0015.png
Edit2: Cupid fucks Sam's prostitute, unavoidable, again. This game keeps on giving the more I look into scenes.
screenshot0017.png
Edit 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a shitshow.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
dude this game got much greater problems than having an NTR Tag or not
That doesn't change the fact that it features rape and NTR and its not tagged. Coincidently none of the controversial screenshots have made it into the previews also. it can update once a decade, it can never update again that doesn't change what is already in here :FacePalm:

Someone might come into this thread impressed by the art, just like me and has no idea whats in store. The game is all about how many fucked up lewd situations the main LI gets into while the MC watches from the sideline.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit : Wait, there is another boobjob scene with a tree :KEK:

Edit2: Cupid fucks Sam's prostitute, unavoidable, again. This game keeps on giving the more I look into scenes.

What a shitshow.
1. you can avoid it by kicking the tree to the balls.
2. doubt sam is in love with that prostitute.
3. mer-thing scene can be avoided.
4. you are right.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
1. you can avoid it by kicking the tree to the balls.
2. doubt sam is in love with that prostitute.
3. mer-thing scene can be avoided.
4. you are right.
Avoidable doesn't mean you don't tag the content :FacePalm:

1) you need a stat check, if not its mandatory
2) doesn't fucking matter, the player has no say in how the scene plays. The MC gets Cupid sloppy seconds since you fuck her after he cums in her :HideThePain:
3) How do you avoid it? By not going to watch it? Thats skipping, not avoiding.
4) its a curse, I know :Kappa:

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
by speaking up when mer-thing is ready to penetrate.
You are joking right? His head is already in when you get the option and he already fondled her boobs and ass before while the MC is providing color commentary like he is Jerry Lawler on Monday Night Raw. You aren't avoiding shit there, its in the middle of the act when the player gets control.

If your girl only gets the tip of the penis of some other guy, does that count as cheating? Like what games are we pretending to play here?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes