VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Cost of living in most parts of Russia is very low, outside of Moscow / St Petersburg $1200 per month would make you the chief breadwinner in most families.
So yeah, they're still not doing badly for making nothing beyond excuses.

Reactions: Sergiv2001

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Cost of living in most parts of Russia is very low, outside of Moscow / St Petersburg $1200 per month would make you the chief breadwinner in most families.
So yeah, they're still not doing badly for making nothing beyond excuses.
You say nothing about Sochi and Kazan - IMHO they are almost such expensive as Moscow and St Petersburg. For the other parts of Russia IMHO you are right and I totally agree with you.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Apologies, from what little I know of Russia's socio-economics, I did hear that Sochi was eye-wateringly expensive!
It`s true. Sochi is so expensive that Russian tourists go on vacation to Turkey and Egypt instead of Sochi. And the funds that Team Borsh members receive for their game are equal to the cost of some time of accommodation in hotels in Turkey or Egypt :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so I am curious why did the abandoned tag got removed when its been almost 60 days since they have posted on boosty or patron about this game?
cause no 18 months since last update yet and time since last dev log reqs near same amount of time as 18 months since last game update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know! It's a complete travesty - how many struggling artists / game devs are there out there who would kill for this kind of following and financial support, even if just as a base to build from?
best scammers get 5 figure sum every month. any dev would be happy to get even 1/10 of that.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
I haven't played this game from mermaid update and since then nothing changed? But I saw screenshot of zombie licking FMC pussy, librarian sucking boobs, Clowns groping, building owner groping tits, showing tits and ass to cupid, kissing white vampire girl, random guy grabbing tits, tree trying to fuck her..etc. Is this all fake arts or real?

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I haven't played this game from mermaid update and since then nothing changed? But I saw screenshot of zombie licking FMC pussy, librarian sucking boobs, Clowns groping, building owner groping tits, showing tits and ass to cupid, kissing white vampire girl, random guy grabbing tits, tree trying to fuck her..etc. Is this all fake arts or real?
It`s real concept art from their patron-addressed newsletters on Patreon.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I know! It's a complete travesty - how many struggling artists / game devs are there out there who would kill for this kind of following and financial support, even if just as a base to build from?
There's something I'll never understand, if you take 10 games that have a lot of subscribers, 8 are games that are practically abandoned. I look at the comments from people who support this game, it's something extremely bizarre, they accept anything, if the dev releases an update every 2 years, they will be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's something I'll never understand, if you take 10 games that have a lot of subscribers, 8 are games that are practically abandoned. I look at the comments from people who support this game, it's something extremely bizarre, they accept anything, if the dev releases an update every 2 years, they will be happy.
there is 1 dev who still had 1 one dollar supporter even after years of nothing released and there are others with few bucks per month even nothing has happened for months.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
The Devs just said to someone that there assembly at the 80% stage, all other work completed. Until the end of the month. Let see if that deadline is make.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes