VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I'm seriously tempted to create a combined spritebash & AI fan art thread.
Would that be worth doing?
View attachment 3927923
This pic makes me think of all the teases with potential Zombie/Jack group sex. Hopefully someone produces some for the dwarves as well. There's a lot of potential there, but no content. Perhaps another game that could be completed or fleshed out with fan mods like the library story. I would also love to see the clowns expanded upon.

charodey

May 18, 2019
this game still belongs to team borsch with all assets etc.
since they are from russia there is no chance for them to sue anybody. not mentioning that you can easy avoid rules about copyrights like naming project as "training witch hunter". assets actually hard to prove that they are yours. just remember the case about dota with Valve and Blizzard

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
since they are from russia there is no chance for them to sue anybody. not mentioning that you can easy avoid rules about copyrights like naming project as "training witch hunter". assets actually hard to prove that they are yours. just remember the case about dota with Valve and Blizzard
still. anyways irrelevant topic. new game would be different game with similar plot.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Was Jack ever really a guy that was cursed or was he/she just a delusional girl? I got the idea that it was the later. I think this story has potential. Unfortunately, it's not as popular as Harry Potter so I don't know if people would put in the effort. There are some other elements from fantasy tales like Snow White.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Was Jack ever really a guy that was cursed or was he/she just a delusional girl? I got the idea that it was the later. I think this story has potential. Unfortunately, it's not as popular as Harry Potter so I don't know if people would put in the effort. There are some other elements from fantasy tales like Snow White.
According to the game plot, she is a girl pretending to look as a boy. Me personal don`t understand about what special game potential are you writing.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
According to the game plot, she is a girl pretending to look as a boy. Me personal don`t understand about what special game potential are you writing.
At the start of the story it just says that Jack has always thought that she is a cursed boy transformed into a girl.

The story has potential for a lot of fun IMO. There are a lot of possible story directions that could be taken with the narrative.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
At the start of the story it just says that Jack has always thought that she is a cursed boy transformed into a girl.

The story has potential for a lot of fun IMO. There are a lot of possible story directions that could be taken with the narrative.
If I remember correctly, her uncle say that she thought so. But he is always so drunkard that the one must think twice before trust him :)

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
If I remember correctly, her uncle say that she thought so. But he is always so drunkard that the one must think twice before trust him :)
True, though it's clear that she thinks she's a boy or perhaps is gay and identifies as a man. I'm not sure which is the case. If the mermaid is any indication, it seems she thinks she's cursed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she's missing "few" screws. that's why she thinks that she's supposed to be a guy.

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Indeed, but since she lives in a world where magic and supernatural creatures are real, it could be a legitimate twist to discover Jack was really a young boy until someone (faerie, witch, you name it) cast a curse on him to turn him into a girl and make his acquaintances believe things had always been this way, leaving him as the only one to know the truth. :D

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I don't know what the Team Borsch's intentions were (beyond financial gain, of course). Perhaps over time, depending on our choices, Jack's fate could have changed and there would have been alternative endings. For example, she accepts herself as a girl/turns out that he is really a boy.
Tales: Yeah, and the Little Red Riding Hood.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I don't know what the Team Borsch's intentions were (beyond financial gain, of course). Perhaps over time, depending on our choices, Jack's fate could have changed and there would have been alternative endings. For example, she accepts herself as a girl/turns out that he is really a boy.
Tales: Yeah, and the Little Red Riding Hood.
That's likely. They teased a dwarf scene. I could see Jack turning into a guy at the end as numerous, but my personal preference would be a corrupt female Jack with varying endings. She could end up with her uncle, the dwarves, the clowns, the zombies, or something else. There's a lot of possibilities.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
That's likely. They teased a dwarf scene. I could see Jack turning into a guy at the end as numerous, but my personal preference would be a corrupt female Jack with varying endings. She could end up with her uncle, the dwarves, the clowns, the zombies, or something else. There's a lot of possibilities.
Oh, there would have been so much opportunity and potential. That's why I started supporting the game at some point. Then the Team Bitch decided to trade their talents for pennies and threw the golden key down the well, and I got out. Too bad for the game.

Reactions: Puckhog27

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Oh, there would have been so much opportunity and potential. That's why I started supporting the game at some point. Then the Team Bitch decided to trade their talents for pennies and threw the golden key down the well, and I got out. Too bad for the game.
There could still be mods though if someone had an interest. I'm not certain there is due to it being a bit more of an original theme though. The theme of a girl that thinks she's cursed and is actually a guy is fairly unique in trainer games, but perhaps also most adult games. It also draws from a lot of different stories like Van Helsing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hullahopp

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
There could still be mods though if someone had an interest. I'm not certain there is due to it being a bit more of an original theme though. The theme of a girl that thinks she's cursed and is actually a guy is fairly unique in trainer games, but perhaps also most adult games. It also draws from a lot of different stories like Van Helsing.
Considering this game isn't finished and probably never will be, a total conversion would be needed instead of a mod. But this also requires a competent writer.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes