VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
According to my sources, the update will not be released in the coming months. The team is not working on the project. It has been transferred to another person; he needs to maintain the appearance of activity.
So another team it's working on the project because team borsch can't do it?

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
As I said to some fans who created animations, I prefer to pay for someone from the forum to create their own WTH mod than to continue getting angry with waiting for nothing, at least, because we will even be helping

fukdissite

Feb 11, 2018
soooo. nobody going to report them to have the patreon closed down even though they collected money for 7 years....?

• 379 paid members
  • 263 posts
  • $1,026/month
86,184$? am i wrong?

charodey

May 18, 2019
soooo. nobody going to report them to have the patreon closed down even though they collected money for 7 years....?

• 379 paid members
  • 263 posts
  • $1,026/month
86,184$? am i wrong?
yeah, cuz at start they have less members. or more i dunno but not the same amount like now

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020

• 379 paid members
  • 263 posts
  • $1,026/month
86,184$? am i wrong?
Yes but the Patreon supposed them to be russians so now they can`t take the money given by their patrons because of the Patreon platform policy. IMHO now the amount of money on Patreon isn`t so critical for them as there was some years ago and so (IMHO also) they are such a bullshits now.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
So another team it's working on the project because team borsch can't do it?
IMHO it`s the result of the Patreon policy of prohibiting the russian-supposed activity. So they have to find totally no-russian person to proceed the game on Patreon. It`s my suppose. Maybe I`m wrong, who knows.

Apr 8, 2018
so any loremaster? i am kinda confused what is this all about
patreon is still up but its apparently closed?
new owners?
boosty still up
what?

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
There is a new update post on Patreon. I know English is not the main language of the developer, but I have to say when I read these update posts I only understand 50% of it...

Hello, our most dear and loyal subscribers!
Tell me frankly — are summer and Borsch compatible? Well, unless it's Summer and a cold beetroot, and even then, it's unlikely...
In fact, we want to warmly apologize to you all for this long silence on the air and promise that we will try to avoid it in every possible way in future. Over the past summer, a lot of things happened in our lives that were not directly related to our project, but somehow affected the speed of our work. Nevertheless, we, and Mr. Beef in particular, tried not to interrupt the work completely (although sometimes the temptation was too great) and very soon we will be happy to present the fruits of our labor to your court — especially since autumn is traditionally the harvest season in many cultures.
And for some peoples (and students to this day), it was the beginning of the New Year in autumn, so let the theme of the upcoming update not seem too wild to you. Or rather, not update, but a real mini-game, so to speak, based on motives. Yes, as has happened to us more than once, what was started as a small sketch just for fun suddenly turned into a full-scale project, the main concept of which at the very last moment also managed to get out of control, transforming into something more.
Well, we declare the Borsch Season open and start the countdown to the release of the new part of Witch Hunter Trainer. Every day until the official release, a small note dedicated to the heroes of our game will be published on our channel — and believe me, there won't be too many of them.
The only thing is, due to the specifics of the rules on the Patreon platform (which we undoubtedly honor and respect), there is a high probability that the link will appear a few days later, since we will have to comb and check something (including relying on feedback from our subscribers). What can you do, the law is harsh — but it's the law.
Stay in touch and thank you for being with us!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not that they care about F95's tags but new version is needed to remove abandoned tag.

BLACKDRAGON.

Aug 9, 2024
There is a new update post on Patreon. I know English is not the main language of the developer, but I have to say when I read these update posts I only understand 50% of it...

Hello, our most dear and loyal subscribers!
Tell me frankly — are summer and Borsch compatible? Well, unless it's Summer and a cold beetroot, and even then, it's unlikely...
In fact, we want to warmly apologize to you all for this long silence on the air and promise that we will try to avoid it in every possible way in future. Over the past summer, a lot of things happened in our lives that were not directly related to our project, but somehow affected the speed of our work. Nevertheless, we, and Mr. Beef in particular, tried not to interrupt the work completely (although sometimes the temptation was too great) and very soon we will be happy to present the fruits of our labor to your court — especially since autumn is traditionally the harvest season in many cultures.
And for some peoples (and students to this day), it was the beginning of the New Year in autumn, so let the theme of the upcoming update not seem too wild to you. Or rather, not update, but a real mini-game, so to speak, based on motives. Yes, as has happened to us more than once, what was started as a small sketch just for fun suddenly turned into a full-scale project, the main concept of which at the very last moment also managed to get out of control, transforming into something more.
Well, we declare the Borsch Season open and start the countdown to the release of the new part of Witch Hunter Trainer. Every day until the official release, a small note dedicated to the heroes of our game will be published on our channel — and believe me, there won't be too many of them.
The only thing is, due to the specifics of the rules on the Patreon platform (which we undoubtedly honor and respect), there is a high probability that the link will appear a few days later, since we will have to comb and check something (including relying on feedback from our subscribers). What can you do, the law is harsh — but it's the law.
Stay in touch and thank you for being with us!
Seriously? WTF a minigame after so many years? In short, lots of nuts and little noise. This announcement reminds me of political campaigns promising something that we know they won't give us and in the meantime they get rich on Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seriously? WTF a minigame after so many years? In short, lots of nuts and little noise. This announcement reminds me of political campaigns promising something that we know they won't give us and in the meantime they get rich on Patreon.
not that rich either on patreon or boosty.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
You didn`t make mension accent on their words: "we declare the Borsch Season open" So they sharply and clearly say that from May to September EVERY YEAR THEY DID NOTHING and pretend to will do nothing in future years during summerdays. Afraid to ask: are they students or tutors or just want us to think so?

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
It`s more dangerous that the one can suppose. They said: "Yes, as has happened to us more than once, what was started as a small sketch just for fun suddenly turned into a full-scale project, the main concept of which at the very last moment also managed to get out of control, transforming into something more." IMHO they pretend to drop WHT and start some new game.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes