VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
You can't be a student for 7+ years. Unless you're Van Wilder and just get hammered every day
If they are in ex-USSR, it`s simple: 5 or 6 years as a student and than more than 3 years as the aspirant (learning for technical science doctor or physical science doctor) or as ordinator (learning for medical science doctor).

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
thats so stupid. also I am not sure how the new patreon rules work anyway as Library story got a warning, too and they just released an incest scene no problem. I fkin hate patreon for their vanilla approach

Reactions: DarkLink

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
hi, can you upgrade your telegram link? it doesn't allow to join to channel no more.
That's strange.
Looks like some trouble on your side.
Check this one

Works for me, and there are few people joined recently

UPD:
Yep, that definitely works
1725356525965.png

Last edited:

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
The guys are creating Christmas-themed characters, meaning don't expect anything until Christmas.
They've been creating those Christmas-themed characters for over a year now. The last time they promised to release it in May, then in June (quote "the update link will appear in a few days"), then they just stopped answering questions under their post on Boosty.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
They've been creating those Christmas-themed characters for over a year now. The last time they promised to release it in May, then in June (quote "the update link will appear in a few days"), then they just stopped answering questions under their post on Boosty.
I have a theory that these guys are also creators of other games, and maybe they are leaving this game aside because another one they are creating is maybe making more money.

If I were to guess which one it would be, maybe one of the games they share on their Patreon

Joo1077

Feb 19, 2023
I have a theory that these guys are also creators of other games, and maybe they are leaving this game aside because another one they are creating is maybe making more money.

If I were to guess which one it would be, maybe one of the games they share on their Patreon
My theory is that they collect the money they make on Patreon and sit around not doing shit.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
soooo. nobody going to report them to have the patreon closed down even though they collected money for 7 years....?

• 379 paid members
  • 263 posts
  • $1,026/month
86,184$? am i wrong?
people have been reporting this dev like they are spreading the back plague again but petreon website is full of greedy trash so they wont have any morals or care for what happens there

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
people have been reporting this dev like they are spreading the back plague again but petreon website is full of greedy trash so they wont have any morals or care for what happens there
well they didn't break any patreon's rules besides being russians.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes