VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
It’s clear that on f95 you don’t understand that the game’s creator has moved the download links from Patreon to Boosty. Only the mini-game, the DLC for the main game, is available on Patreon. The new versions of Witch Hunter Trainer are only on Boosty until the game’s creators resolve their issues with Patreon.

The link to Boosty should be right after the patreon link.
do you really think they released two completly different versions within a week? These devs? I think it is obvious that you are the only one here who has no clue what is going on: There are currently 3 versions of the game: First is the original, which was last time updated for more then 1 year ago. Additionally, they just published two different versions of a standalone-minigame: One version has alk and other cool stuff and is from boosty, while the other has tea and other lame stuff and is available on patreon. Both versions are pretty much the same, one is just more vanilla compared to the other
So, all the stuff you were so boldly boasting here was in fact just bs. There are ppl here following this "game" 's progression for almost 8 years now, so dont try to be a smartass

Last edited:
Reactions: Donfightit

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Oh for fuck sake!
these developers made like 5-6 releases in 8+ years and each next took them longer and longer time. This "update" was planned to be released last christmas, but they fucked up all deadlines once again.
And only after game got Abandoned tag, they put their shit together and finished at least christmas story.

Tag Abandoned is legitimate and only right for this game, so all newcomers would definitelly know - don't waste your time here, it's pointless. It's just a bog for 2,5 lonely trolls (like me) that have nothing else in their miserable lifes than to hope for another scene with Jack =(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tag Abandoned is legitimate and only right for this game, so all newcomers would definitelly know - don't waste your time here, it's pointless. It's just a bog for 2,5 lonely trolls (like me) that have nothing else in their miserable lifes than to hope for another scene with Jack =(
well yes but even on scamprojects players ask when update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
both websites still show updates and progress, idk how this is abandoned lol
well 18 months not up yet but they kept radiosilence for a few months and that's why tag is there and won't get removed until new version comes here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah I didn't see this post. :) just me hoping the first post gets updated regularly :D

According to their Patreon there is a Winter Special from the 23rd of September
well it's not main game update, just standalone non-canonical game. patreon was updated bit later than bounty.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes