VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
On the other hand, after looking at images after they got extracted thanks to UnRep, I'll give this game a rest until there is actual Jack content that isn't just teasers (ass scenes, spying as she takes a bath, etc.). I'll play the game once an update has some sexual scenes with her unless I'm missing something about the game and there are actual scenes of her.

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
On the other hand, after looking at images after they got extracted thanks to UnRep, I'll give this game a rest until there is actual Jack content that isn't just teasers (ass scenes, spying as she takes a bath, etc.). I'll play the game once an update has some sexual scenes with her unless I'm missing something about the game and there are actual scenes of her.
please do remmeber this is a trainier and it has not gotten to the point where jack is willing put out yet.

PHANTOM23

Jun 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/0511sport.rpy", line 120, in script
s sam25 "So, here we are." #"Ну вот мы и на месте."
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/0511sport.rpy", line 120, in script
s sam25 "So, here we are." #"Ну вот мы и на месте."
File "E:\sharering\Witch_Hunter_Trainer\Eng\WitchHunterTrainer_Spring_Fresh_PC\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "E:\sharering\Witch_Hunter_Trainer\Eng\WitchHunterTrainer_Spring_Fresh_PC\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "E:\sharering\Witch_Hunter_Trainer\Eng\WitchHunterTrainer_Spring_Fresh_PC\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Witch Hunter Trainer spring fresh ver. pc.
Thu May 30 00:42:44 2019

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what's this error message
clicking quest.1 button crashes the game

Reactions: wodex

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
please do remmeber this is a trainier and it has not gotten to the point where jack is willing put out yet.
Yeah, I realize that but I honestly only care about Jack in the game, so I'm willing to wait until something regarding her actually comes out.

Reactions: Certus

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
whenever i click on the fishing spot the game crashes. Any fix??
Deliberately switched off by the devs. Apparemtly, being fixed in today's update.

See my post above, I believe them when I see it. Contant excuses and they talk the talk cant walk the walk...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No mate, simplier, the new charging period, so they will milk patreons from last month and release for higher tier for June, thewn you need to either up your patronage or wait :/

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes