VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
How big are the differences if I am drunk or not? I tried not to drink when I have the choice, but maybe I miss something this way? Is Sams drinking linked with his corruption and he is willing to do more when he is drunk? Or is it the same just some text-changes?

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
How big are the differences if I am drunk or not? I tried not to drink when I have the choice, but maybe I miss something this way? Is Sams drinking linked with his corruption and he is willing to do more when he is drunk? Or is it the same just some text-changes?
when sam is drunk he can cum on jack's body while she is sleeping.
when not drunk he cum on the floor

Reactions: hp123 and Espatodea

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
does anyone have a save of the last update?
Here are the saves with the all the images that you can have with jack. (The save is from the first page that say "extras", so basically the only thing that i do was playing the new updates and all of that.)

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
T
Here are the saves with the all the images that you can have with jack. (The save is from the first page that say "extras", so basically the only thing that i do was playing the new updates and all of that.)
Thanks bro

Reactions: PATOXXW

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Someone have the gif that they post on patreon? I have to say that im a little bit curious about that

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm more curious about Development Rumors post they posted. I'd love to see some Jack in a forest/mine

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Maybe there are some news about the upcoming update, or small changes, something in that way for sure

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes