VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
Ok I am sure I have missed somthing, but when I try to use UnRen to open the console it does not work. So is there a way to access the console without UnRen. I am still pretty new to this poking around in the game mechanics thing.

showmeyourbox

Jun 19, 2018
Ok I am sure I have missed somthing, but when I try to use UnRen to open the console it does not work. So is there a way to access the console without UnRen. I am still pretty new to this poking around in the game mechanics thing.
open 'game/options.rpy'
add 'config.console = True' (without quotes) in the init block.
restart and in game, shift-o will open the console

Reactions: muba

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Screenshot_5j.png
Greetings, Dear Patrons!
Here we are with fresh news right from our cozy kitchen. Everything going just fine – fire is burning, pots are boiling and vegetables are blanching, so we may declare the date of new update for sure, and it will be – ta-dam – on the 10th of October.
So, what did we prepared for you:
- Something solid: continue of the main story line.
- Something fresh: we are testing new game mechanics, and you will see preamble for this.
- Something spicy: new hot scenes with Jack.
- Something juicy: consequences of the unexpected night visit.
- Something in fusion style: new alchemical recipes in use.
- And the cherry on this cake: new female character.
Hope you’ll enjoy it as much, as we enjoying creating it for you. Thank you for being with us, for your feedbacks, for your support. Hold on, it’s only 129600 seconds left!
Greetings, Dear Patrons!

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"- Something spicy: new hot scenes with Jack.
- Something juicy: consequences of the unexpected night visit. "

More than just peeking and teasing please :unsure:

neko_kanly

Feb 21, 2019
just started this. interesting setting. seems like it has some potential. the little touches in the artwork are great, too. had a question though. what all is actually functional in the present version? changelog doesn't mention much. for instance any of the recipes for crafting or the completion percentage for the cemetery area.

zim62430

Sep 17, 2019
Как вводить команды для ингредиентов? Мне нужна сперма вурдалака. Я ввожу ее, но она не работает.

zim62430

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone have a walkthrough on this game, otherwise I didn’t find a gnome in the mines. and the cave came out collapsed does it somehow affect the game process?

zim62430

Sep 17, 2019
I can’t find the ingredients now, writes that in the next missions I don’t understand what needs to be done

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough on this game, otherwise I didn’t find a gnome in the mines. and the cave came out collapsed does it somehow affect the game process?
If you look in the previous pages you will find an old walkthrough. Maybe I can help you

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes