VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
After the day 14 and the carnival, I don't see more content, the game stops at 21 days for me.
All i see is very good for the moment.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Great game with some awesome graphics. Time limit is really pissing me off tho. Somene have a patch or maybe a way to pass around this coding?
If you enable dev console you can just change the day by setting the Day = 02.

Not much to do content wise after day 14's carnival though. The promised Jack going hunting isn't in as far as I can tell. He just goes and collects mushrooms once....

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
go to the previous page, dude
From my understanding, they were releasing the whole update in parts. I've only seen the first part of the update mentioned in that post. Personally, I was waiting for the whole thing, but looks like the first part is what I'll settle with for now.

Thanks for the link!

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
For the other parts, I thought I saw that it would come out in two weeks but it must be another game, I don't find the message of the dev.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
For the other parts, I thought I saw that it would come out in two weeks but it must be another game, I don't find the message of the dev.
You are correct, and I glanced over this post from the dev (coloring mine):

Team Borch said:
Team Borch is happy to inform you that the new update to our game is completely done. But unfortunately we have some troubles with our interpreter.

Anyway, you will be able to see the new update on the 27th of March, as it was announced before. But it will be only a piece of that awesome cake we want to offer you. The other parts we will add to this version within two weeks. They'll appear as soon as each part will be complete.

So we will keep you informed about our progress. You can wait for the fullsized update or try it piece by piece... as you wish. Thanks for understanding.
So it seems that there was a snag, and the full update will be delayed. No worries, now I know to wait patiently.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Hey dude, do you know how to get past the annoying 20 day limit? i cant get into any of the new content because of it
nope sorry, I sent a comment about the time limit on the devs' patreon, they said that they're doing something about it.

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Hey dude, do you know how to get past the annoying 20 day limit? i cant get into any of the new content because of it
Go to your game folder in the Witch Hunter Trainer directory, open the file town_night.rpy with Notepad++ or some other decent editor that will preserve the file format. Comment out the lines
Code:
                if day ==21:
                   jump finishde
By putting a # in front of them, save, enjoy.

Reactions: Krull

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Go to your game folder in the Witch Hunter Trainer directory, open the file town_night.rpy with Notepad++ or some other decent editor that will preserve the file format. Comment out the lines
Code:
                if day ==21:
                   jump finishde
By putting a # in front of them, save, enjoy.
Thank you so much!! I did all of that but the game still ends on day 21, can you help?

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
Thank you so much!! I did all of that but the game still ends on day 21, can you help?
Also delete the .rpyc version of that file and relaunch the game. That's the compiled version and relaunching will recreate the file with your updated code included.

Reactions: Krull and Dinker
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes