VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes
Sep 24, 2017
So a heroine is always the protagonist? ^^
Read the whole sentence... especially the part (...man...)

Take an ambitious young, possibly even a bit arrogant, heroine (what can a man do when young?) with some interesting sexual kinks.
You (male) are the trainer/mentor of a female witch hunter (heroine)...
Ok there is no male tag, it could be added but but sure no female tag!

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Is there a way to launch the game on mac with the Ren'Py Launcher? I tried to follow the tutorial but failed.
I had to open the Packaged contents, and double click application software icon under MacOS to get terminal to load and start program

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
The last patreon update states that we'll see the new update in 27th of march, can't wait.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Is there a changelog? Much appriciated
Here's a quote from the patreon page:

"Greetings our dearest patrons! The first part of the new update has arrived.
In this part you can get acquainted closer with twin sisters. You probably saw them at the city’s streets earlier. They are kind of weird, but they are very energetic and like to…train so much! Little but unforgettable event awaits for Jack. So…go to the woods. Adventures that way!

Soon:
at the second part you’ll have to deal with the alchemy machine and to make the first steps in alchemy - preparation and use of the alchemical potions. Also Jack’s room will be added, and you’ll find some changes down the bar.
The third part will be devoted to hunt. Jacks tales and reports about adventures on the graveyard.
And finally, at the forth part you’ll find awesome blonde Lucy and new scenes with her participation."

Uman

Jul 8, 2017
Been anxiously waiting today! The aesthetic of the game is what attracts me, nothing quite like it out there.

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
I don't see inventory, there is one or not. We start to take things, i hope this is in the next updates.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Great game with some awesome graphics. Time limit is really pissing me off tho. Somene have a patch or maybe a way to pass around this coding?

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes