VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
sorry, its not you, its me.. your sarcasm was actually quite obvious.
I am just so weary of Penny fans that I immediately snapped a reply. my bad
Penny was a whore and should have do the job she good at: We- the MC give her some money and then she let us fuck whatever and whenever we want.
The only "training" I think we could do to her is BDSM play: Each time we do it, we slowly dominate her and after enough of time she will become obedience and we can forced her to let us fuck for free
Or better yet, after she become our bitch we can make her sharing her "working" money each week. Much better than working our ass just to have sex with her

Reactions: xhagast

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
They should realise now what kind of developer they have wasting their time and money to supported and pull out, if they still didn't do it then it's their own fault
Bitches lose patrons in this month, so I guess they will rush update and it would be half-broken like a last one.
My main issue not a long development cycle, but a lack of communication with the community and potential patrons.

Reactions: OGRey

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Shit ain't funny anymore, I feel bad for their patrons.
Not feeling sorry if they fail to recognize the writing on the wall. Dipped out of Eromancer Patreon real quick as soon as i knew that their stuff is going absolutely nowhere.

Besides, there is always the Site where you can see Patreon Feeds of certain pages, without actually being a Patron. Updates there are hit and miss, but you get the drift. I just can't think of the name of it for the life of me atm.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: OGRey

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
They don't seem to have lost patreons over the years (or at least not that much), so i guess patreons are fine with whatever the devs come up with

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
They don't seem to have lost patreons over the years (or at least not that much), so i guess patreons are fine with whatever the devs come up with
They are obviously ok with not getting more support and their communication definitely indicates this.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Not feeling sorry if they fail to recognize the writing on the wall. Dipped out of Eromancer Patreon real quick as soon as i knew that their stuff is going absolutely nowhere.

Besides, there is always the Site where you can see Patreon Feeds of certain pages, without actually being a Patron. Updates there are hit and miss, but you get the drift. I just can't think of the name of it for the life of me atm.
what is this site where you can see the feeds of users' pages without being a user?

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Yes the game takes long to update this is not a new thing. Go play one of the thousands of other games. Complaining on a page that the development most likely won't see isn't worth the time. Why sit in here complaining when you could be fapping somewhere else?

• Wow
Reactions: xttr

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Agree, the developer should have focus on Jack and let us freely corrupted her whatever and whenever we wanted instead of going to other characters we barely know or care about
I smell patreon/commision inserts. It has ruined many, many games. I still remember deleting T.I.T.S. in disgust after encountering a fucking cutscene where your control over your character is removed, lose a fight and you are forcibly transformed into a fucking beaver bimbo.

I have no doubt that many games rake in money inserting fanfic garbage and that lock-whore stinks of that exact thing.

Reactions: thevoid089
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes