VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
So how many stds do you guys think penny is host to. Keep in mind she's a prostitute in what seems to be the 1800s

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
I smell patreon/commision inserts. It has ruined many, many games. I still remember deleting T.I.T.S. in disgust after encountering a fucking cutscene where your control over your character is removed, lose a fight and you are forcibly transformed into a fucking beaver bimbo.

I have no doubt that many games rake in money inserting fanfic garbage and that lock-whore stinks of that exact thing.
And what is your suggest? Jack is main character, center of all story... with no content! This is trainer, but we don't see any progress. This is h-game, but we don't see any content except few scenes with second-line characters.

You right about brutal influence from patrons. But there is a problem - we don't have any progress. Some ask about "abonded" tag. I agreed with they. This game is stuck.

Reactions: xttr and Akachan
Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, there is simply to little content with Jack(and content at all really..), in the intro we get such a good build-up and you really feel the game will be about Sam and Jack, but then.. Jack just becomes more a background character that sent here and there, and little real interaction... I would have no problem if the game was only with Jack, and the whole Witch hunter training story, but it feels to side-tracked from that..

Reactions: Silvesta

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
the devs mentioned in their most recent posts that in their next update "you say goodbye to one of the characters. Regardless of the choices you make during the passage." in their prior post, they ask: "By the way, what do you think about not good, bad and even the worst ending for the protagonist?"

Guys, I have a bad feeling: do you think that they dare to take Jack out of the game?? :oops::oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Akachan

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
the devs mentioned in their most recent posts that in their next update "you say goodbye to one of the characters. Regardless of the choices you make during the passage." in their prior post, they ask: "By the way, what do you think about not good, bad and even the worst ending for the protagonist?"

Guys, I have a bad feeling: do you think that they dare to take Jack out of the game?? :oops::oops:
If the characters are someone we don't give a fuck about then it's fine, but if it was someone like Jack then fuck them all. But seriously, when will we even have a proper Jack training? This game called Witch hunter TRAINER and we don't see the TRAINING part at all

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I smell patreon/commision inserts. It has ruined many, many games. I still remember deleting T.I.T.S. in disgust after encountering a fucking cutscene where your control over your character is removed, lose a fight and you are forcibly transformed into a fucking beaver bimbo.

I have no doubt that many games rake in money inserting fanfic garbage and that lock-whore stinks of that exact thing.
It can't be help, patreons give them money so they did have a voice in the way of how game be developed. But even it should have a limit, developer shouldn't let people lead them by the nose and allowed weird thing in their own games
With the case of Team Borsch I think they least let their own patreons lead them but more likely do it to suck up more money from them, considering how many patreons screech about more Jack content but the developer never listen to those demand

prdude

Jul 30, 2017

If they do, I will abandon being a petrion straight away.

Reactions: Akachan

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
by killing some monster on 1 of those forests.

To acquire GOO you have to...

[/Rescue Boris from the Mine, then fight the Giant Slurm until it takes off... then Jack will catch a Baby Slurm. Which Jack will then be able to occasionally assigned the TASK (Handjob practice) for a fresh batch of GOO]

Reactions: Exxotic

Exxotic

Apr 6, 2020
To acquire GOO you have to...

[/Rescue Boris from the Mine, then fight the Giant Slurm until it takes off... then Jack will catch a Baby Slurm. Which Jack will then be able to occasionally assigned the TASK (Handjob practice) for a fresh batch of GOO]
I went to rescue boris as the mine collapsed. I dont know what to do next. The next everything is back to normal like nothing happend. I even cant send jake to hunt. After the ghost groped her and sam made a b/w serum for her. There is no send jake to hunt option after that.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I went to rescue boris as the mine collapsed. I dont know what to do next. The next everything is back to normal like nothing happend. I even cant send jake to hunt. After the ghost groped her and sam made a b/w serum for her. There is no send jake to hunt option after that.
Look at my post#1370 about how to rescue Boris

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Well i was randomly clicking east side and in the end the cave collapsed. Is there any way to restart the rescue

Unfortunately the answer is no... You'll have to reload a save before you caused the cave-in. Hopefully you made a SAVE just before you entered the mine with Jack and Cupid for the rescue mission.

Exxotic

Apr 6, 2020
Unfortunately the answer is no... You'll have to reload a save before you caused the cave-in. Hopefully you made a SAVE just before you entered the mine with Jack and Cupid for the rescue mission.
Ok thanks a lot for the info

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes