VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
They nailed the arstyle side and the characters design, it's such a shame to see this game not handled properly really

Reactions: Sabehh

lzyadmz

Jul 31, 2019
Just move on everyone, don't put hope in them just to get hurt. Seriously, who was their patreons please use your money for something better (like buying food, hand sanitizer, masks, toilet paper,...) or find other game developers who frequently updates their game and truly care for their patreons and supported them.
Don't just blindly loyal and become a stupid sheep, be smart and choose wisely
Agreed. Well, its high time we moved to something else. How about we support High school of succubus? https://f95zone.to/threads/high-school-of-succubus-v1-36-two-succubi.10779/
The guy doesnt lock game behind paywall. The game gets updated every month (3 weeks to be exact). Come after 2 months and there is a meaty chunk of a game to played.
In comparison to HOS , this game is is just insulting.

Reactions: thevoid089

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
The only links we have are on SVS but it will take nearly 4 and a half hours.. fuck that lol
Hmmm... Looks like paying hosting is new monetization route for team borsch. This game makes me angry from very first steps )))

I hope in game files we can get some arts. If this shit downloaded success I try to open rpa and looking into.

Reactions: PrinceAdam
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes