VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I can never find Mary at home. Can anybody tell me when this happens?

To be able to visit Mary at her flat you have to [/go to either 1) Downtown or 2) Train Station - then advance the time until it is late afternoon, but NOT YET night (once she has finished work for the day) before you can enter her flat.]

sora.walker

Aug 19, 2019
Hello
I would like to know if somewhere there is a list of ingredients because I binge on certain stuff or I can not find what I need. if anyone ever has a list of ingredients and how to get them would be cool :)

adrprpub

Sep 13, 2018
hi guys
I can't find 3 ingredients for some potions
where can i find these ?
  • Golden nut (Lunar tea potion)
  • Apple juice (Rejuvenating apple potion)
  • Fish oil (A thousand finger potion)
I' trying to fish on the morning with worm bait to get the Fish oil but i never catch anything

Also, i've seen this pictures on a post, how can i get these scenes ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
hi guys
I can't find 3 ingredients for some potions
where can i find these ?
  • Golden nut (Lunar tea potion)
  • Apple juice (Rejuvenating apple potion)
  • Fish oil (A thousand finger potion)
I' trying to fish or the Fish oil on the morning with worm bait but i never catch anything

And i'seen this pictures on a post, how can i get these scenes ?

To find the items you are looking for: [/Golden Nuts - Boris gives them to you when you talk to him about his debt to Schwarz (keep 2 of them when you tell Schwarz that you completed that task) ::: Apple Juice - is not available yet ::: Fish Oil - you get when you catch fish at the Fishing spot on the river (not available until you get the NEWSPAPER advertising that Fishing Season is OPEN) to catch the fish look for the - CIRCULAR RIPPLES on the water (there are usually 3 or 4 of these on the water, quickly click on them except for the last one then wait until the timer is almost finished 1 or 2 seconds left then rapidly click on it a few times ]

Reactions: adrprpub

adrprpub

Sep 13, 2018
To find the items you are looking for: [/Golden Nuts - Boris gives them to you when you talk to him about his debt to Schwarz (keep 2 of them when you tell Schwarz that you completed that task) ::: Apple Juice - is not available yet ::: Fish Oil - you get when you catch fish at the Fishing spot on the river (not available until you get the NEWSPAPER advertising that Fishing Season is OPEN) to catch the fish look for the - CIRCULAR RIPPLES on the water (there are usually 3 or 4 of these on the water, quickly click on them except for the last one then wait until the timer is almost finished 1 or 2 seconds left then rapidly click on it a few times ]
thanks

i've got the A thousand finger potion now but i don't know how to use it
Moreover, boris never talk to me about his debt.

sora.walker

Aug 19, 2019
hello, I wanted to know that it changes something to increase the level of alcoholism of sam or not? will let me down too will that change anything?

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
hello, I wanted to know that it changes something to increase the level of alcoholism of sam or not? will let me down too will that change anything?
No, not much for me. You can cum on Jack when you go see her and she sleeps at night. On mission, I saw nothing but hey, with me, Sam was always an alcoholic. Yes, I forgot, you see more Cupid

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 119429

Overview:
Take an ambitious young, possibly even a bit arrogant, heroine (what can a man do when young?) with some interesting sexual kinks. Give her a patient and wise mentor, who is not void of his own personal problems, inclinations and passions. Spice it up with a pound of promiscuity, add a half-pint of humor. And finally place it to simmer on the low heat in the city full of supernatural mysteries, in the city braided with web of intrigue, sunk in vice, riddled with corruption and smog bound. That's how you create a quality novella-game for adults.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-14
Game Updated: 2019-04-13
Developer: Team Borsch
Censored: No
Version: Epidemic
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android (vOct): - MEGA - - - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*
Extras:

Thanks PATOXXW for the links and the66 for the port. Unofficial Android/Compressed are not released by devs, use at your own risk.

View attachment 17698 View attachment 17699 View attachment 17700 View attachment 17701
Anyone know how to avoid the vampire ending? Replayed it 3 times and keep getting it

Cecilia Mei

May 7, 2019
Maybe my game was broken. I cant save Boris and i cant go to mine anymore ( i go throught a random cave and the cave colappsed) so i dont have corrosive goo. Cant make lunar tea for Mina. No general quest and stuck at hunter quest ( send jack mop up the old cemetery). Even i never met Lucy. No more quest and event. Someone can help me know why ???

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Maybe my game was broken. I cant save Boris and i cant go to mine anymore ( i go throught a random cave and the cave colappsed) so i dont have corrosive goo. Cant make lunar tea for Mina. No general quest and stuck at hunter quest ( send jack mop up the old cemetery). Even i never met Lucy. No more quest and event. Someone can help me know why ???

Once you have caused a cave-in the mine is sealed so... You will have to go back to the last save before you began the mission to rescue Boris & play from that point... I would then strongly recommend that you make a SAVE before you leave your rooms to begin the mission... also look at my Posting #1,370 it has a map and directions to complete the Rescue & catch your source for the Corrosive Goo

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes