VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are circular ripples in the water you need to click on before time runs out.
yea and those aren't always easiest to spot.

so after banishing that vampire and freeing lucy (and saying sad goodbyes to her) and making goggles for jack is there anything to do actually (plotwise)? jack isn't allowed to goto hunting and no quests etc, only things to do are uncle's training as much as wants even being at best possible shape and getting money 1 way or other and delivering potions to wilhelmina.

Reactions: FrodoBolon
Mar 7, 2018
The different art styles they used in the new update was not a good choice if you ask me, the styles did not match much and it looked bad next to each other(like when you dance with Lucy and Marys apartemtent), thin they should go back and fix that later.

One of the best things with this game is the unique artstyle they always used, hope they can keep it that way, but maybe the artist isnt as avalible anymore? maybe that explains the slow updates and little content too.

honeyjalore

May 18, 2020
Well I downloaded Witch Hunter Trainer (on Android) ( Epidemic Version 792mb) but every thing is working fine but there is no option to open menu or to save or load the game. Please tell me that how to open the menu....

honeyjalore

May 18, 2020
The different art styles they used in the new update was not a good choice if you ask me, the styles did not match much and it looked bad next to each other(like when you dance with Lucy and Marys apartemtent), thin they should go back and fix that later.

One of the best things with this game is the unique artstyle they always used, hope they can keep it that way, but maybe the artist isnt as avalible anymore? maybe that explains the slow updates and little content too.

Xionz

Jul 1, 2018
I do not know if I was stuck or the content is over, I tampered with everything but I cannot proceed. It might be nice if there is a small quest help tab.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do not know if I was stuck or the content is over, I tampered with everything but I cannot proceed. It might be nice if there is a small quest help tab.
if jack is banned from doing cleanups on cemeteries and you have banished vampire, combed thru mine, delivered potions to wilhelmina and made goggles for jack then you have done everything you can.

CaptainDegenerate

Dec 31, 2019
I remember when this game came out three years ago, it impressed me with the solid artwork and gameplay bones, but there wasn't any sex with the protagonist Jack. Since I can't be bothered to go through the last 100 pages of updates, how much h-content does Jack have now?

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I remember when this game came out three years ago, it impressed me with the solid artwork and gameplay bones, but there wasn't any sex with the protagonist Jack. Since I can't be bothered to go through the last 100 pages of updates, how much h-content does Jack have now?
Still barebones, you don't get to fuck her, you don't even get her to jerk you off or something

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes