VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
the time they take to deliver next update just like summertime saga team is llonger and longer even though update itself is smaller and smaller it just brings back how SIMBRO team did things

Reactions: Stripes001

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
slow burn.. but regular updates
Slow burn is great because once you get the girl it feels so satisfying, but yeah for that it need regular updates to finally see that happening, right now it's just blue balling patreons lol

Reactions: Stripes001

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I like the content but the management of the missions, it's a disaster, they have to fix it first.
Those who have been playing from the start are doing well, but those who are just starting out are tearing their hair out.
I started playing when they first released, but was haven't played the last few updates. I'm stuck like Chuck trying to progress.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
i failed at rescuing boris, is there any way to restart the quest after you failed ?
Yes... you have to go back to a save before the mine collapsed...

I would also suggest making a save either just before you leave your rooms, or, just as you enter the mine... see the attached images for the save point I recommend you choose.

Also check out my Post #1,370 for a map & directions to complete the rescue mission successfully...(y)(y)(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone knows name of corrosive goo in save file?

and also how the heck giant slug is supposed to be captured?

stupid shoot'em-up fest.

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Nah, no Gallery yet (probably never lul)

Which is why i also made a safe during / before each worthwile scene.
Can you share those saves?
Since there is no gallery those saves will do the job of a gallery.

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
Is there a way to continue sending Jack on Witch Hunts? I sent him on one and now I am locked out and can't start the mausoleum quest with the female vampire.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
shot half a dozen eyes (at least) in that slug infested part of cave and still no capture so still how to get slug?

The ONLY Slurm that you have to shoot at the eyes of is the Giant Slurm (you can only defeat it, not kill it. After it had fled to lick its wounds... Jack will be able to catch the Baby Slurm in her net.... See the attached pics.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and where that slug is? not in path out of cave (got out once before getting slug) so reload to finding dwarf and backtracing steps.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
and where that slug is? not in path out of cave (got out once before getting slug) so reload to finding dwarf and backtracing steps.

After Boris has climbed out of the pit and ogled Jack... you have to advance past the pit and NOT retreat

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes