VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks, shows off all the underutilized potential of this misshapen game.
To be fair, 50% of those screenshots are in the latest release. But I agree, there is a lot missing that could've already been put in the game after all these years.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tbh they put more effort on calendars than actual CGs for the game these past updates lol
yea and minor sidequests (and mermaid needed to be done twice, once on prev. and once on curr. update).

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
How to heal outside combat?
Aside from either waiting to Heal or drinking Potions... the other alternative for Healing is to properly complete the 'Bouquet for the Lady' Quest that Schwarz gives you. After that, if you are injured you just need to visit Mary's Flat in the evening... and she will 'Patch you up' for a modest fee.

Oh... and as for the Fishing Spot... see the attached screenshot.

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
A thank you! And now i just have to click the rings on the water!
Yes... there are usually 3 or 4 sets of rings on the water. I've had my best results by trying to click on the last set of rings, just before the timer runs out of time.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
By the way I recall something about the circus in the newspaper but nothing happened. I can see now there is a circus but I can not click on it and I read something about a mermaid here in the forum. Is it gone this content for me? (I am not restarting)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the way I recall something about the circus in the newspaper but nothing happened. I can see now there is a circus but I can not click on it and I read something about a mermaid here in the forum. Is it gone this content for me? (I am not restarting)
circus 1st content is early game and 2nd won't happen until you have met mermaid.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I see. I think i have to wrap it up with this game. Not too much content in terms of sexual stuff but it is promising. You do get stuck after she is beaten by thee zombies and can not send her any more to mop up the cemetery. Also there can be fuck ups as well as I have read.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I hadn't played inquisitor trainer for a while, when I went to play yesterday I was impressed with the amount of new content, I haven't played it in less than a year, the game isn't complete but I believe there's enough to satisfy your audience, different from this game here where you wait 1 year to have a new version with 4 minutes more. Fans who know how to create renpy should take this game and modify it on their own, creating a new sequel to the storyline, patreon subscribers are made muggles by these creators.

Reactions: mariorossi69cm
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes