Oct 25, 2017
Whenever I get rid of the boyfriend, all the actions bug out. I can't even get her to show her tongue anymore. Whenever I click on one of the buttons it just goes back to the menu. Anyone have a fix?

Reactions: a79

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Whenever I get rid of the boyfriend, all the actions bug out. I can't even get her to show her tongue anymore. Whenever I click on one of the buttons it just goes back to the menu. Anyone have a fix?

Thats exactly what I've been trying to say is happening to me too, Now I know its not just me...

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
After her boyfriend and his sister are out of the way I can't advance with her. Why?
Do I need to get rid of the phone? I thought I read something like this but how?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I cant kill scorpion :(
Or, if you think grinding gold to buy health potions (you'll need 3) is stupid: Use the console (Shift+o, if it's enabled), and use " hpCedrick=900 " while you're already in a fight. Crude method, but effective.
Or use "inventory.gold = xx " (xx = amount of gold you want), if you want a fair fight, but want to avoid grinding rebels for gold ....

Reactions: Safetydummy

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
What battle?!? I used the sleep potion and got rid of him that way, Also it just skips all the "Favors" anyway, It just goes back to her menu, "Like talk", "Send to assignment" and all that
I see what happened, I was trying to reply to someone talking about beating the scorpion and accidentally quotes you about it. That's what I get for not reading the quote again before sending it xD

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
i remember this show!!! i watched it with my brother and we usually fight over who gets the girls . i was 5 years old.....or 6 at the time.......well rip childhood i guess

Jul 6, 2017
help please where to contact the one who make sleeping potion
To get the sleeping potion you have to get the boyfriend event after you harass her by asking to see her tits or something along those lines and then go to Miranda. She will then tell you to go get 2 items (forgot the names, but easy to find) and after you're done go back to Miranda and she'll tell you to wait 2-3 days, then -boom- sleep potion.

acetater

Oct 30, 2017
also there is the command hpEnemy=5 will make it so your next attack will kill whatever. (as long as you hit) also the drop rate of the Morpion tail is 20%
setting it to hpEnemy = 0 will end the combat no matter what you choose (attack/item/spell), as clicking on a button will update the number. Same general idea but even faster

Reactions: Stathos
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes