F94 ZONE

Oct 8, 2018
Hello.

Now there will be a post of hatred for irresponsible people and whining so do not blame me.

On March 16, my scriptwriter had to send me off the dialogues for the new update of the hunter for the fact, he had already postponed the date of the dialogues readiness four times since the end of January. Before version 0.10, I always wrote the dialogues and the script myself (of course, not without the help of ideas that many of you sent me in private messages and comments), but I really wanted to give this work to someone else, because I'm not sure if I get enough of it good, and I wanted to concentrate much more on drawing. So on March 16, our screenwriter never sent me dialogs, saying that he needed a couple more days and they would be ready, after a couple of days there were no dialogs again, and the screenwriter often began to ignore my messages. A few days later, he nevertheless replied that his dialogues were not very good and he would like to redo them again, to which I told him that there is no longer time to pull, since I already have everything ready. Well, I asked him to throw off those ready-made options that he thought were not very good, to which he said well today I will throw it off. Well, as a result of the dialogues, he never sent me, and began to purposefully ignore all my messages. By the way, the screenwriter worked on a prepaid basis and had already received money for the dialogues (undoubtedly, I myself am to blame for this, but nevertheless, before that we worked according to the same scheme, and I did not think that he would let me down like that). Finally realizing that I couldn't wait for any dialogues from him, I started writing them myself and at the moment I wrote only about one third of the part. To what I mean, it would be much easier if he simply admitted that he had done absolutely nothing in all this time and was not even going to, in such cases, even having lost money, I would not have lost so much time waiting for dialogues from him and started writing them much before.

In general, I am offended that in our time there are such finished and irresponsible people and that I was lucky enough to run into just such a "worker". Of course, I myself am partially to blame for the situation, but still.

I will end the dialogues this week, and please forgive me for this ten-day delay in game development. Thank you all for your attention, I hope for your understanding.
Could you post the rest of the news that we have gotten this year?

D

Deleted member 3546170

They could,but it's useless,utterly useless.

The game is going nowhere(or in wrong direction),while I'm going in the opposite-it's better this way.

The dev wont change his approach big enough to impress me so it's a waste of time to look for this game.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I just played the game, I kept it on my list for a looong time and decided it was time to pull the trigger. It's mindblowing how little content is there for the time and it's obvious he wanted to spend the minimum effort possible in many places. Checked the stuff about the upcoming update but I don't buy it, if you hire a guy to do some work in your project, you demand him to show the progress he made from time to time, you don't just wait until he finished the task and then check it. His goal on patreon explains everything, 3000$ before making proper animations. He demands the reward before he makes the project fit to deserve such support, which is a common mistake, you put it all you can into the project and support will follow, not the other way around.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I like the art style and the design....but the plot and the rest?

Not so much...

The most frustrating part is that this is probably the only game based on the witch series and there are almost zero games I found with similar art styles.

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

Hi guys. Witch Hunter 0.11 update has been released, Early accesss for 10$+ patrons. New storyline with Will and Sondra. More than 50 new story images

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Changelog:

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
urggh in this 'game' you transform a child (and kid's body) to a teen and having sexual activities with... her? even my comments gets deleted when i wrote something about this. it isnt against the rules btw. its pretty dark :/

so ye wait updates guys :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3582121

Seems like Kunoichi trainer wasnt an exception,but likely the new rule.The xp era is fastly approaching its end,my friends.even on renpy games.

I'll try it but its likely gonna end with some error,like vista+ or the other 1.Unren is also useless in this case.

The link for 0.11 is on svscomics,FYI.

Not gonna upgrade for this,I couldnt even if I wanted.and for what,a game with wasted potential? not in the least.

thx dev for removing 1 worry off my shoulders(I'm only half sarcastic).

Last edited by a moderator:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
urggh in this 'game' you transform a child (and kid's body) to a teen and having sexual activities with... her? even my comments gets deleted when i wrote something about this. it isnt against the rules btw. its pretty dark :/

so ye wait updates guys
Yea , well, its all fantasies and not actual childs being molested. Lots of games do something similar about their characters, and they had to, else we wouldnt have games based on 99% of children media. Bye to half the characters in something unlimited, all the Harry Potter games, even the Akabur ones, also applies to most of the princess trainers games, and that Danny Phantom game(Was it abandoned?)
Plus if you want to find this game you can easily do it by searching ''rape'' in the site, so i think we are all warned pretty fast what this is all about.
But yea i will call it one of the darker storylines in the site. You dont anime-style rape people, with laughts and the girl falling in love with you at the end, you full on enslave, torture and imprision people, and drive a poor guy to suicide, while you blackmail and sexually abuse his girlfriend, manipule teenagers into hating each other, and brainwash/gasslights the main girl into obeying you. Then again, its a dark fantasy, soo i will say its the point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kaleh

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yea , well, its all fantasies and not actual childs being molested. Lots of games do something similar about their characters, and they had to, else we wouldnt have games based on 99% of children media. Bye to half the characters in something unlimited, all the Harry Potter games, even the Akabur ones, also applies to most of the princess trainers games, and that Danny Phantom game(Was it abandoned?)
Plus if you want to find this game you can easily do it by searching ''rape'' in the site, so i think we are all warned pretty fast what this is all about.
But yea i will call it one of the darker storylines in the site. You dont anime-style rape people, with laughts and the girl falling in love with you at the end, you full on enslave, torture and imprision people, and drive a poor guy to suicide, while you blackmail and sexually abuse his girlfriend, manipule teenagers into hating each other, and brainwash/gasslights the main girl into obeying you. Then again, its a dark fantasy, soo i will say its the point.
Worst part is, it's the only W.I.T.C.H. game one will find.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes