titiyes213

Oct 22, 2020
Doesn't seem like it, wouldn't expect him to either. With the way Russian police are cracking down on any form of protest I wouldn't even mention the war at all if I was him, not really a risk worth taking if it leads to 20 years in Siberia.

• Haha
Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
But most world start hate us...
My classmate cant go to study in Germany, although she spent a lot of effort, shed a lot of tears to get a scholarship. And here it is...
i'm sorry to read this, I truly wish the best to y'all who are not involved at all

pastas2

Jul 29, 2018
1 other thing is more concerning,I tell you...Around the 10th or something,Russia will disconnect from the global net...I'm not the only 1 who thinks its a problem,right?
I just made peace with the fact that this game is going to die soon. Unless Somka gets out of Russia.

sosoed

Jul 19, 2020
1 other thing is more concerning,I tell you...Around the 10th or something,Russia will disconnect from the global net...I'm not the only 1 who thinks its a problem,right?
I don't think this is going to happen. It will take too much effort for nothing. IMHO, the only thing that really concerning (besides potential nuclear war XD) is payment issues. But if somka says that it is OK now - game is safe for now.

Dude314

Apr 25, 2020
I also heard something about this but couldn't find more than a single tweet saying that.
After some more looking around I found some forum post where someone google translated the document where they said something about 11th of March being the day.
But in that letter it seemed like it was worded in a way that said that it would only apply to Russias official websites and government websites.

So, I dunno. Maybe Russia will go the way of North-Korea or maybe only some of their web infrastructure does that.
Hopefully it's just the latter.

dfghfgxn

Sep 4, 2018
The game and art is very good, but you need to get someone fluent in English to do the translation. Not only are there spelling mistakes, but the entire sentence is often written in a weird way that doesn't really make sense, I think you should get someone to go over all the Eng text and fix it, it would really improve the quality of the game

Reactions: -Rath-
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes