Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
um so do old saves not work anymore? because every time i try to boot an old save i get an error

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm fairly certain that the game is still in the stages where you need to start a new game each time, hopefully this will be fixed eventually.

I went the route where I beat up the boyfriend, put Alchemy in the dungeon, and have gotten the footjob with no socks from Elyon, I'm teaching at the high school, but have not found a way yet to make certain that Will's dad gets outed as a non-reformed gambler (probably end of story atm), I've also gotten 2 scenes with Teranee, and then when I go to teach it kicks me back to the shop, (again, I'm guessing end of content). Cedric really needs to invest in some mind control magic, sure it probably won't work on the princess, or the guardians, but it would really help in taking care of those annoying normals.

Granted by the point the student blackmails you money should not be an issue.

For those who can't or don't want to use the cheat menu, you can also gamble in the tavern for 10, 20 or 30 gold. Although if the author reads this, he might want to put a bit of instructions in about the game, I was able to win fairly consistantly by scum saving, but I hate doing it like that.

Anyway, fun game so far.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I cant go past the scene with de sleeping potion, the games triggers me back, and when i go to Miranda she gives me another potion and so it goes on, any help?

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
game is incredibly bugged, History tests can't be retaken if you load a save while it's going on, and sometimes when you load your save, it loads another one. lost 80 days of progress because of that one.

Reactions: Voilsh

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok i can't seem to get the game to advance and the only places i can go in town are the restaurant and the shop. Elyon comes to the shop i talk to her give her tasks and all she will do is stick out her tongue and runs away when i try anything else.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
save should be placed into the save folder witch is in the game folder example Witch_Hunter_031-pc\Witch_Hunter_0.3.1-pc\game\saves

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
ok i can't seem to get the game to advance and the only places i can go in town are the restaurant and the shop. Elyon comes to the shop i talk to her give her tasks and all she will do is stick out her tongue and runs away when i try anything else.
ask to see her breasts. you meet the boyfriend.

Boyfriend:

- Choose to Deal With Him Yourself
- After encountering him go to the cave to the left on the map and talk to the goblin
- Work until you get the 200 cash and money for the cap
- Get the cap at the blue store near the cave
- Pay him the 200 and the cap and wait
- Go back to the cave get the phone and send the text
- The next day at night you'll be drawn out
- Defeat him

Reactions: Rykonate

Laex89

Jul 14, 2017
How do I get to school? Every time that I try to go there, he says that he doesn't have anything to do there.

anishey

Jul 5, 2017
Im a bit disappointed that this takes characters from the cartoon adaptation of the show and not the comics.
Not used to redhead Bess and Courtney Grumper but oh well its not a minus i guess.
This game is a 10/10 for me just from the art. As a westen EU comics Witch didn't blew up (not even sure if the comics made it out of EU when it was geting published in 2002) but it has nice characters and plot development in the comics for something thats western and from 2002 and it's aged quite nicely on top of the nostalgia.

I'm just happy to see some someone bothering to make good quality adult content with this show since i have yet to see any(problem might be that it's western).

Anywho keep up the good work.

rincewind72

Jun 4, 2018
inventory.money = 999 inventory.gold= 9999
the game is now full of bugs as it turned out, although everything worked before the compilation, we will correct it, the chance of dropping the tail from the scorpion is 20 percent, the actions do not happen with Elyon is a bug
Any idea how to access the console on mac?

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Any idea how to access the console on mac?
Enabling console:

if you cant open the console you could also try:

or:

nice discworld nickname btw... ;-)

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes