Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
Technically 1 sex scene and 1 handjob scene are animated. As for the total number of scenes, it depends on what you count exactly but I'd say there are about a dozen or so.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Ok one scene is animated but in how many scene? Like ''We have 3 scene at one of them animated.'' or like ''We have 10+ scene and just one of them animated'' ? :D
Oh yeah there are two animated scenes as Alberic said, but they are very short and for a secondary girl

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Technically 1 sex scene and 1 handjob scene are animated. As for the total number of scenes, it depends on what you count exactly but I'd say there are about a dozen or so.
I'm counting BJ, HJ, TJ, Anal, Vaginal etc. Basicly every sexual intercorse. You were saying only penetrations animated then?

Jun 5, 2017
Does this game still have that awful minigame for working in the bookstore? I enjoyed earlier versions quite a bit, but have literally zero interest in that clunky excuse for gameplay.

Reactions: Drazzin

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi Pepé Le Pew, would like to ask about this part in the changelog do we need/better to restart new game or we can continue with old save?

-Completely removed the old branch with Elyon, as well as art from it.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
The cheats are max level and unlimited cash/gold(human/fantasy world money)

Essentially the cheats are a way of disabling the annoying grind needed to do anything/progress, no more bookstore job (money grind) just use the skip button to progress through the day and no more completely unfair/unrewarding fights to gather exp/money either, you'll still have to work for your story relevant stats and participate in a couple of fights but they'll actually be story relevant and fair(-ish there are a couple of story related boss fights that take some effort but they're not impossible).

Edit: by you still have to work for your story relevant stats I don't mean you have to "work"(the annoying mini-game), just click on the book to build up history knowledge stat and use cellphone to host reading event in order to build up communication stat.

Last edited:

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
BTW, if the rewriting of the Elyon event in a "kind" way is meant to be display on the other girls too, perhaps it could be a good idea ( already set to be in a final game by Somka perhaps, idk ^^) to make a 2 modes game, " good guy in the best of the possibilities" and " everlasting scumbag". Like this, all the games idea can be saved :)
Def a good idea for the two options of gameplay, and as for the story not making sense when comparing the new and old content, just look at the story lines of the two sisters, those are fucked. At first you are going down the romance with the older sister and everything is progressing great until you suddenly tell her who you are and blackmail her with her sister. Shit like this makes no sense, why bother pretending to go down one path if you are just going to jump ship mid way through. Perhaps he already has plans for the two branches? Although I doubt it.

shoty

Apr 27, 2017
:poop: I don´t want to restart the game with every update... It´s not THAT interesting, so much grind

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I played this game long ago and tried it again now so I haven't been up to date with it. I see that the old branch with Elyon was removed. What was the reason for that ? Is there still a version with it available, or at least the images ? I really liked it and the images but unfortunately I deleted the old version before I checked the changelog.

Reactions: byedark

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Apparently a lot of people don't like the change made to Elyon in version 0.8.

That means i'm one of those rare people that do. Not that i didn't like what we had before.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Well, I have tons of missing gallery, its
Page 1 : number 4-5-6-7
Page 3 : number 27
Page 4 : number 33-34-35-36
Page 5 : 37

I think I already follow all the quest, the quest right now already done it all.. Any idea?

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Well, I have tons of missing gallery, its
Page 1 : number 4-5-6-7
Page 3 : number 27
Page 4 : number 33-34-35-36
Page 5 : 37

I think I already follow all the quest, the quest right now already done it all.. Any idea?
For the page 1, you have to "save" alchemy from the "orcs". 4-5-6 just enjoy her in the dungeon and for 7 theres a quest dont remember the name but i think its related with the 2nd part of the pictures) where you have to give something to him or give him a chance with her, choose that option and you get image 7.

For the rest, im stuck aswell.

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
Apparently a lot of people don't like the change made to Elyon in version 0.8.

That means i'm one of those rare people that do. Not that i didn't like what we had before.
It's not that people don't like it ( I like it too, btw) but the fact that story branch become a soft one make totally no sense at this time, because Rick is an awful douchbag with the others girls in the current game.

Def a good idea for the two options of gameplay, and as for the story not making sense when comparing the new and old content, just look at the story lines of the two sisters, those are fucked. At first you are going down the romance with the older sister and everything is progressing great until you suddenly tell her who you are and blackmail her with her sister. Shit like this makes no sense, why bother pretending to go down one path if you are just going to jump ship mid way through. Perhaps he already has plans for the two branches? Although I doubt it.
You misunderstood something, Cedric is a douchbag, thought to be a douchbag ( at least, before the Soft way was implement ). His purpose is to find Elyon, the heir of the throne, and bring her to her brother Phobos who wanna steal all her magic. But before, he need to take her virginity, willingly, because if he forces her there is a risk her magic become out of control. And secondary, he need to fuck the five gardian of the veil, the W I T C H, because his semen corode magic, making them weaker. But here, he can act as he want. It's absolutly not a romance. At first, he try to seduce Cornelia, but she stopped because she has a boyfriend. So he uses kidnapping. For Taranee, he not even try to talk with her before blackmailing her, and it even cause a suicide. For Irma, blackmail too, and with false accusation. The only girl he seems to become closer without being an asshole, is Will, and her mother. And for Hay Lin, it's stupid, because she liked him a lot, they surely could be closer just by helping her and talking, but he jumps on the rat invasion for blackmailing her ... So, there was no romance before the Elyon storyline change, just a guy who could do anything to success. The fact he could really approch the girls without ruining theirs lives is really new, and I think a real romance with cornelia is for another update.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes