nensense

Oct 7, 2018
It's been over a year since I last played so I decided to see how much was added. Did not expect so much reworking and cuts with so little additional content.

My biggest gripe is the change to the cash register at the bookstore. Before all you did was click on it and you made x money but now there is an unskippable 2 minute mini game which is very annoying... Fortunately there is no need for money to buy affection items anymore and there is cheat mode in the options so you can just ignore the mini game entirely but in that case why was so much effort was put into it? Was it made to extend the playthrough and make the lives of players who didn't toggle the cheat option miserable because other than that it seems pointless.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
well, it is not a bad minigame per se, and lets you get more than just the old skip. can get annoying though would be nice if we could choose to do it or let Elion / a magical doppelganger be the cashier to skip it and get the old values if you wished to.

but yeah, with the cuts the big reason for money are the one-time mission items now. and then they are gone. plus the loss of content with who is supposed to be the main target.

crunchier

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone noticed the name of this file.... saw it after extracting the images..... it would appear it's been removed but its literally a variation of the "N" slur

D

Deleted member 1227044

This is the time when our patience is tested.In the best case,the next 2 updates will come in Jan and April(from what I saw across the years+he did say only 2 left,so up to ver.1.1).Until september anyway,it should be all done,unless change of plans or other events in real life.So nothing to wait until the year is over,and the news between versions only disclose a bit of info for ppl to not get too desperate.

I, also,am waiting for final release for another game-KARAKARA 3-after so many promises maybe it will appear until the end of the year.And no plans for next year,I'm just focused on these 2 games,but with a bit of luck it may be 3...

Because last night a great idea came to me>an idea for a game.A short,renpy-based,related to Steven Universe.But for the game to be perfect,I'll need at least 1 certain artist at least,+either a coder or put myself into it(last time I tried it was epic fail,so maybe 1st option).It could have 2 girls>I'm not spoiling it so leaving to any1's fantasy>and 3-4 endings.But no promises,if the artist I'm asking for help declines,I can let the cat out of the bag and maybe other ppl can convince him>cause believe me,this guy is S class+.But the entire focus is on the 2 girls,so if it turns something else I'll have nothing to care about.

and stay tuned for possible updates>likely monday,when I'll be on again and I'll either have a positive reply from artist.or not.

Edit:I sent the artist a mail where I wrote whats my plan for the game+I'm also trying to learn the basics and maybe I wont need any coder.But no promises in this end,and a possible update on monday like said.
Final edit: I tried,it seemed simple,but it just isnt to be.Seemed simpler learning japanese in 2015,and even then the kanjis blocked me for good and I quitted soon after permanently.
If artist agrees I'll search for some1 who can handle the codes and all>I can think of many stuff but this its just alien language to me.Came from Middle ages to Scifi era.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: haooni

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
When I start a new game, am I supposed to have 999999 gold and no intro? It just starts me in the store with 999999 Money and Gold. I definitely remember their being an intro and the amount of gold and money can't be right.

Is this the result of me having long ago used some sort of cheat that is somehow leaking into a new game or is there just no intro now and max money?

D

Deleted member 1227044

@ grgrgr5
It happened to me after I enabled the cheat/dev menu or something from unren.But maybe now its just how it is...
And apparently I got no msg from cubedcoconut.I had a great idea for a short ero game with player,Lapis&Peridot but maybe its not meant to be.
I'll try on the net,maybe I can find some way somewhere.

D

Deleted member 2054500

any news on an update?
According to patreon:
Hi guys, unfortunately we didn't have time to release the update last month, but this one will be released for sure. Well, on this occasion, I am sharing with you a list of innovations and changes in version 0.9:

- Added a continuation of the story with Irma Lair and the Sisters Gramper

- Added 2 new types of clothes for Irma Lair

- Redrawn sprites of the Gramper sisters

- Added new Irma sprite for combat

- Added 3 new NSFW scenes with Irma

- Added 6 new NSFW scenes with the Gramper sisters

- Added 3 new pages to the adult magazine in the store

- Added 3 new backgrounds
I have attached full save here..

... Persistent file should unlock CG. Current end is a battle with Irma where you take her prisoner (she doesn't get added to dungeon yet).
Edit... Not full save. Forgot the sister can get banged by the guards after she gets captured if you don't intervene... Too lazy to do run it again.

IF anyone is missing image 27. It is attached here.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
According to patreon:

I have attached full save here..

... Persistent file should unlock CG. Current end is a battle with Irma where you take her prisoner (she doesn't get added to dungeon yet).
Edit... Not full save. Forgot the sister can get banged by the guards after she gets captured if you don't intervene... Too lazy to do run it again.
Soory I meant any update on V0.10?

D

Deleted member 2054500

Soory I meant any update on V0.10?
No.
Probably not for a month or two.
BTW, did anyone find where the pictures in the OP are (The one for the BJ and the phone picture) Is that an old build?

tieger

Mar 25, 2018
So...If I understood, there is only one guy in this thread that succeed to get the 27th, but he doesn't even know how nor he didn't share too.

Seriously, there is a lot of people asking about how to get the 27, there must be someone who do know how to get it damn, where is he?
34 here is the BJ of the china girl

I dont know how to get 27 tho
i still can't find the slot 27 on the gallery, anyone can tell me how to get it please?
To get picture 27 You need to loose battle with Irma after Gramper Sisters stole picture from MC phone and make article about Irma in their newspaper. Just loosing is not that quick, when she mostly misses or do little damage. I was expecting another scene with one of girls, but instead there is something different which noonene already posted above. Funny part is that i didn't even realized it was picture 27 and i was still searching untill i saw noonene post :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ArticckK
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes