YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think it will be the next one. As in, it'll add the brother instead of dealing with... mostly everything else dealt open.
Hope he will at least add an ending to the Irma battle.

Reactions: sasha777
D

Deleted member 1227044

A new one where he says not much until the upcoming version.Its patron-only but the title says all.

Aneekali

Nov 5, 2020
What can I do ? This is the only that appears to me. I cannot interact with her like giving her gifts and stuff. I downloaded the version of the original post.
Screenshot_20201226-153343.png
It does not look like this (I took it from a video):
IMG_20201226_154420.jpg

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
how to get image 27 i gotten all the other ones but missing this one help?
lose a story battle. that is a game over image.

What can I do ? This is the only that appears to me. I cannot interact with her like giving her gifts and stuff. I downloaded the version of the original post.
View attachment 957997
It does not look like this (I took it from a video):
View attachment 958006
yeah... people usually complain with new updates because for everythng new added something is also removed. Not even hidden with a warning, just outright removed.
First Elyon's "date rape" route, then the ability to give her clothes and ask for favors, and kill her parents to not let her have any other option but to agree, thus making the MC eventually be an ass to anyone but her... and surprisingly Will and her mom, if you don't count making her father relapse to kep her mom... either way, very inconsistent.

NastyDeath

May 29, 2020
Guys can anyone tell me if there was any new update? i mean what's the current version of the game? I have version 0.9.1, are there any new updates? thanks a lot

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
latest version. on the 17th, there was a patrons-only message saying in the title that the next version is coming "soon", but besides that only the news mentioned earlier here.

Reactions: lar636

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Developers, will there be any continuation of the later story about Lilian (grown up) and Cornelia in the Meridian? would be welcome!

And another thing a little strange, the protagonist informs Cornelia that it would be very difficult for her to leave the Meridian (when she went to pick up Lilian), but she appears in some scenes in the newspaper and without having any "bullshit" with the protagonist (as she had had nothing). happened), does she have a "crush" on him ?! and how did she manage to get out of the Meridian if he himself said it would be "almost impossible"?

Or would someone know how to tell me?

Last edited:

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I second the request about being more develomenpt about the sisters Lilian and cornelia, at least let hem be at the dungeons so we could fuck them whenever we want.

Reactions: lar636

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
I second the request about being more develomenpt about the sisters Lilian and cornelia, at least let hem be at the dungeons so we could fuck them whenever we want.
It would be nice to elaborate more on the sisters Lilian and Cornelia (or maybe a little story in the sequence of the original) and leave it in the dungeons is a good idea, but Lilian has an affinity with the protagonist, and her destiny could be different in relation to what happened to Alchemy, but who can have sex ...

I think the animations are really cool (like Alchemy, for example), they could have more, that would make the game more "dynamic".

Last edited:

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi guys, and here is the release of Witch Hunter version 0.10 a New story with Wakfu characters. More than 8 new scenes. Early access for for $ 10+ patrons.
poster010.jpg

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Changelog:

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Hi guys, and here is the release of Witch Hunter version 0.10 a New story with Wakfu characters. More than 8 new scenes. Early access for for $ 10+ patrons.
View attachment 962627

Changelog:
This new Mini Update is welcome, and this new parallel Story looks interesting.

I would only like information (if possible) if there is any prediction of when the sequels of Elyon, Will, Hay Lin and Irma will be released?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
View attachment 962627

Changelog:
So... is it gonna be a new game?
Or, just another clusterfuck shoehorned into the main game, that's already 3 different games?

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
So... is it gonna be a new game?
Or, just another clusterfuck shoehorned into the main game, that's already 3 different games?
From what I saw, there will be a story associated with the Wakfu universe, and some extra scenes (like variations) from what I understood would be the main story (not specifying which ones would be) and some different background scenes (it's a "mini update"); only that.

Changes or continuations should come later (I even asked if they would have predicted about that) not in this small update.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 962627

Changelog:
i'm sorry what
what's with russian games and weird crossovers? this is like that one time someone put witcher characters in a mass effect game.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes