Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I...I mean the Justice League was technically a crossover series until DC made it official.
Technically... but you know... it was at least in the same "universe" per se.
The only leeway I'll give it here is that other dimensions are canon in WITCH. So, you can technically cheese in inter-dimensional shenanigans.

However, as prior pointed out. This is now around 5 different game genres. The only thing consistent is the Gary Stu element.
- A murder+rape simulator.
- A dating sim.
- A slave trainer game.
- A store RPG.
- And now: An inter-dimensional brothel simulator.

Most of which contradict and/or clash with each other. While... completely ignoring everything "WITCH" half the time. Flip-flopping between if the comics or cartoon is true. Like... where is this game even going anymore? It's been completely overhauled like, thrice.

Slight sarcasm: But at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next update, Goku is a playable character, and we have to go and save the Powerpuff girls from Captain Hook so we can recruit them for our new thai massage restaurant.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
However, as prior pointed out. This is now around 5 different game genres. The only thing consistent is the Gary Stu element.
- A murder+rape simulator.
- A dating sim.
- A slave trainer game.
- A store RPG.
- And now: An inter-dimensional brothel simulator.

Most of which contradict and/or clash with each other. While... completely ignoring everything "WITCH" half the time. Flip-flopping between if the comics or cartoon is true. Like... where is this game even going anymore? It's been completely overhauled like, thrice.
I even understand your reasoning, but I think it's cool in general, but of course it gets "garbled" in the story as a whole.

They could at least "integrate" more the "strands" of each "genre", to be more coherent with each other, what I am seeing is a "distance" in the connection of each genre in history.

In this way the characters are not coherent between the protagonist and the girls in relation to the previous story (it seems that there is no "complete" connection from the previous one, moving on to the next one without any connection of feelings about what happened before ???? ), getting even a little confused (this for me).

For example (as I see it) the two girls who don't really "like" the protagonist are Alchemy and Irma (Irma even liked it, but it seems she created "hatred" for him), the ones who "seem" to have a more " friendly "even getting to like it a little are Will, Elyon, Ray Lin even Taranee (because it seems to have a conflict of liking and hating the protagonist), Lilian is another story (she is grateful) and Cornelia who in the background I think he likes the protagonist (I also think he has a certain "disgust", but it is not the main feeling); now who is really enjoying it is Susan (let's see how her sequence with the protagonist will unfold, to see where it will go).

Well these are my opinions and as I am seeing the game itself, I may be wrong in some or many things, but it is what I am feeling from this game; I am very interested, I like the game itself, even with these "differences" and distance from the stories (in relation to what happened previously with the characters); I know the game is evolving and this is a good thing, I am always waiting for it to improve, good luck developers and keep up the excellent work.

D

Deleted member 1227044

Well it's 31 and not waiting for any links.From 1.01 I'm through with all games so it was a perfect fail with so-called update.
And surely a sub-avg.future update/s,this game is totally compromised,thats what you get when you mix so many dumb stuff into 1 big cake.And I think I found(again) a way to delete account so perfect timing.
For me the playing stopped at 0.9 and it should've been the reverse situation,but not gonna play this no-sense even if I get paid.

thx for nothing dev>if only I knew from the beggining what a mess this was going into :mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lar636

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Well it's 31 and not waiting for any links.From 1.01 I'm through with all games so it was a perfect fail with so-called update.
And surely a sub-avg.future update/s,this game is totally compromised,thats what you get when you mix so many dumb stuff into 1 big cake.And I think I found(again) a way to delete account so perfect timing.
For me the playing stopped at 0.9 and it should've been the reverse situation,but not gonna play this no-sense even if I get paid.

thx for nothing dev>if only I knew from the beggining what a mess this was going into :mad:
I understand what you mean and your frustration, but I still hope that they will improve and give a general meaning to everything that is developing.

I hope they read everything we are writing, because the feed back is very important.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
lar636 there is not much flip-floping between like and dislike... on he girls' side. The MC on the other hand just goes for the blackmail out of nowhere.
Save for Elyon, where he goes the opposite way?

Will never had a problem with him, neither had his mom, and their plotline even got him the job at her school eventually.
And... it stopped there for now.

Irma had no personal problems with him... until he out of nowhere as far as she was concerned blackmailed her to suck him off. She doesn't even know he had a problem with her dad/the police.

Taranee only saw him as a new teacher until he treated her badly, then he outright changed her grades to blackmail her for sex, and when she stopped bothering blackmailed her about her crush going to jail. Then the crush killed himself.

Cordelia semed to be into him but trying to hold back... then instead of convincing her he just takes her sister away to turn into his sex toy and basicaly takes Cordelia too with her as bait.

Hai Lin he worked on her restaurant for a bit, she was even being friendly with him.. then just started blackmailing her for sex too.

Elyon... he does not date-drug her anymore, he still enslaves her boyfriend and his sister but does not kill her parents anymore, and... everything he once did about slowly convncing her to give him sex acts was removed.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
YoraeRasante yes i understood it that way too, but i had thought that there were more "hidden" feelings, well i think i was wrong.

The protagonist wants to just have fun at any cost (that I know) and also obey what they told him to do, however the devs are changing the story very much, so we still don't know how Elyon and the rest of the other stories will be. .

I hope it has a better development in the next updates (not this mini update), and I wanted a continuation with Lilian and Cornelia on the Meridian (also a continuation with Tanaree, I liked the character).

Reactions: DarkDank

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I even understand your reasoning, but I think it's cool in general, but of course it gets "garbled" in the story as a whole.

They could at least "integrate" more the "strands" of each "genre", to be more coherent with each other, what I am seeing is a "distance" in the connection of each genre in history.

In this way the characters are not coherent between the protagonist and the girls in relation to the previous story (it seems that there is no "complete" connection from the previous one, moving on to the next one without any connection of feelings about what happened before ???? ), getting even a little confused (this for me).

For example (as I see it) the two girls who don't really "like" the protagonist are Alchemy and Irma (Irma even liked it, but it seems she created "hatred" for him), the ones who "seem" to have a more " friendly "even getting to like it a little are Will, Elyon, Ray Lin even Taranee (because it seems to have a conflict of liking and hating the protagonist), Lilian is another story (she is grateful) and Cornelia who in the background I think he likes the protagonist (I also think he has a certain "disgust", but it is not the main feeling); now who is really enjoying it is Susan (let's see how her sequence with the protagonist will unfold, to see where it will go).

Well these are my opinions and as I am seeing the game itself, I may be wrong in some or many things, but it is what I am feeling from this game; I am very interested, I like the game itself, even with these "differences" and distance from the stories (in relation to what happened previously with the characters); I know the game is evolving and this is a good thing, I am always waiting for it to improve, good luck developers and keep up the excellent work.
"Garbled" is a very apt description.
As said: NONE of the character interact with each other. They live in a vacuum and only react once the PC interacts with them.
Like: He can kill and raped someone. Then the same/next day go and talk to those that know that person, and everyone is just "Nice weather we're having!".

And like: As said: You even have characters WILLING to have sex with him. And he just "Nah, fuck that! I'm gonna force you to get raped!". And then he as said pulls a 180 and tries to "M'lady!" romance other characters.
And you have "good" characters flip 180 and turn into rapists because... he asked them? It's like we are playing someone with DID. Nearly all storylines have nothing to do with each other...

Personally, the Gary Stu part does annoy me somewhat. Like, his shit "just works" and he can't lose*.
ALL of the girl's spunk and powers from the comics+cartoon is just... ignored. "So the sex can happen".
That, and not a fan that he just copy pastes the girls across all models... but that's more visual.
To me, it has really reached a point of "Where, what and who are we even doing anymore"?

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
lar636 there is not much flip-floping between like and dislike... on he girls' side. The MC on the other hand just goes for the blackmail out of nowhere.
Save for Elyon, where he goes the opposite way?

Will never had a problem with him, neither had his mom, and their plotline even got him the job at her school eventually.
And... it stopped there for now.

Irma had no personal problems with him... until he out of nowhere as far as she was concerned blackmailed her to suck him off. She doesn't even know he had a problem with her dad/the police.

Taranee only saw him as a new teacher until he treated her badly, then he outright changed her grades to blackmail her for sex, and when she stopped bothering blackmailed her about her crush going to jail. Then the crush killed himself.

Cordelia semed to be into him but trying to hold back... then instead of convincing her he just takes her sister away to turn into his sex toy and basicaly takes Cordelia too with her as bait.

Hai Lin he worked on her restaurant for a bit, she was even being friendly with him.. then just started blackmailing her for sex too.

Elyon... he does not date-drug her anymore, he still enslaves her boyfriend and his sister but does not kill her parents anymore, and... everything he once did about slowly convncing her to give him sex acts was removed.
Original Elyon story was definitely better than what we got after.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
It did also have a "You fucked up" option.
Which, is basically erased from all paths now. You can no longer fail at anything*.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lar636

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It did also have a "You fucked up" option.
Which, is basically erased from all paths now. You can no longer fail at anything*.
I don't know, some portions of the story could certainly be a problem, but personally, I actually prefer the new story since murdering Elyon's parents seem a little... much? Having them hospitalized and forcing Elyon to be even more desperate for money for their recovery and her own livelihood makes sense to me.

That being said, I agree with basically everything else. I hate that the MC can't fail, suffers no consequences, can fuck someone, and pretend that nothing happened the next day and that he seems to always have dirt on everyone just to keep them all silent. It pretty much voids any risk vs reward that we should have as players, considering the 'trainer' tag this game has, but so far barely contains any actual 'training'.

I think I share the same sentiment as a bunch of other people on this; The MC should have at least 2 different approaches in tackling the girls. He can choose to be a blackmailing little shit, and unlock a more devious and dark route where he enslaves and corrupts all the girls, or he can choose to be a compelling anti-hero, and eventually help the girls by betraying Phobos at the end. Something similar to Mity's Four Element's Trainer with the 'Slave' route and 'Love' route. A missed opportunity there tbh, since I don't think Somka will be able to implement this without going another year to rewrite and restructure the whole damn game.

So far, the only reason I keep coming back to this is because of the art, and while I agree that most of the girls share the same body type and could use some variety, I won't complain about it either since they are still conventionally attractive. Nothing wrong with having a bunch of supermodels around as long as I get to fuck em.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, it's a bit of a confusing mess tbh.
It lacks a lot of "WITCH" in this since as said: None of the girls fight back, ever*.
Compared to the comic+cartoon where... they literally kidnapped multiple people. And/or blackmailed them.
And the response was always a "kiss my ass" more or less. Here they all just immediately fold.

And yeah... it would need a revamp. Either to be consistent thematically. OR: Offer some alternatives.
As like shown in the show+comics: He doesn't hold much of any loyalty to Phobos. He'd backstab him if given the chance.
Though, that said: It seems to be getting a revamp regardless. With this inter-dimensional brothel so... I really have no idea where the game is going.

And eh, I find it a bit "meh" that all girls share copy pasted genitals. Especially when he goes out of his way to give the males different ones. But, yeah... I guess we can just see where this is going.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
I don't know, some portions of the story could certainly be a problem, but personally, I actually prefer the new story since murdering Elyon's parents seem a little... much? Having them hospitalized and forcing Elyon to be even more desperate for money for their recovery and her own livelihood makes sense to me.

That being said, I agree with basically everything else. I hate that the MC can't fail, suffers no consequences, can fuck someone, and pretend that nothing happened the next day and that he seems to always have dirt on everyone just to keep them all silent. It pretty much voids any risk vs reward that we should have as players, considering the 'trainer' tag this game has, but so far barely contains any actual 'training'.

I think I share the same sentiment as a bunch of other people on this; The MC should have at least 2 different approaches in tackling the girls. He can choose to be a blackmailing little shit, and unlock a more devious and dark route where he enslaves and corrupts all the girls, or he can choose to be a compelling anti-hero, and eventually help the girls by betraying Phobos at the end. Something similar to Mity's Four Element's Trainer with the 'Slave' route and 'Love' route. A missed opportunity there tbh, since I don't think Somka will be able to implement this without going another year to rewrite and restructure the whole damn game.

So far, the only reason I keep coming back to this is because of the art, and while I agree that most of the girls share the same body type and could use some variety, I won't complain about it either since they are still conventionally attractive. Nothing wrong with having a bunch of supermodels around as long as I get to fuck em.
I'm with you when you talk about having "2 different approaches to dealing with girls", that would be great.

I also agree that there is no "connection" in many things, mainly that the girls seem "indifferent" to Prota's aggressive approach (when they are blackmailed).

And the girls seem to "forget" about the MC having forced them before, in the face of subsequent days (as if nothing had happened).

Reactions: Chetti and Kattlarv
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes