lar636

Dec 28, 2020
any change log for 0.10? I dont need the game that urgently yet but i just want to know what has been added etc
Friend is just you enter in Patreon that inform what is being added in this update - you find the link on page 01 of this Topic - and below I copied and pasted (in full) what is in Patreon to facilitate its analysis:

"
List of changes and innovations in version 0.10

Hello everyone, in connection with the upcoming release of the new version, I publish a list of innovations and changes in Witch Hunter 0.10 (I remind You that this is a mini update and it contains less content than regular updates).

- Added a new story branch, not connected with the main plot (associated with the universe, Wakfu)

- Added two new characters Amalia and Evangeline

- Added Amalia's sprite in the tavern

- Added three new sprites with new characters

- Added six new NSFV images (Three scenes with variations)

- Added 1 new page to the adult magazine in the store

- Added 1 new background

- Added 1 new background variation in the lab

Also fixed some bugs in previous versions."

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know, some portions of the story could certainly be a problem, but personally, I actually prefer the new story since murdering Elyon's parents seem a little... much? Having them hospitalized and forcing Elyon to be even more desperate for money for their recovery and her own livelihood makes sense to me.

That being said, I agree with basically everything else. I hate that the MC can't fail, suffers no consequences, can fuck someone, and pretend that nothing happened the next day and that he seems to always have dirt on everyone just to keep them all silent. It pretty much voids any risk vs reward that we should have as players, considering the 'trainer' tag this game has, but so far barely contains any actual 'training'.

I think I share the same sentiment as a bunch of other people on this; The MC should have at least 2 different approaches in tackling the girls. He can choose to be a blackmailing little shit, and unlock a more devious and dark route where he enslaves and corrupts all the girls, or he can choose to be a compelling anti-hero, and eventually help the girls by betraying Phobos at the end. Something similar to Mity's Four Element's Trainer with the 'Slave' route and 'Love' route. A missed opportunity there tbh, since I don't think Somka will be able to implement this without going another year to rewrite and restructure the whole damn game.

So far, the only reason I keep coming back to this is because of the art, and while I agree that most of the girls share the same body type and could use some variety, I won't complain about it either since they are still conventionally attractive. Nothing wrong with having a bunch of supermodels around as long as I get to fuck em.
I fine with the blackmail, infact I encourage mor of it! The only problem I have is all of the incidents feel like isolated things with now actual planning or no build to the actual story plot. That and how 5-6 if you cou elyon friends seem to ever interact hell we never even see the 5 all transformed together.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, but as said: The issue is that it's not blackmail.
It's "thing I pulled out of my ass, that always works for no reason".
Like, we are at "I have a nude of you. So: Let me film a sex tape with you so I can use THAT to spread at the school!" levels of shit plans... yet they just keep working. Despite you know... a teacher trying to RAPE his students would get him WAY more fucked than trying to out a student for a nude. Like: Sheesh. That'd be a super easy thing to have backfire if you don't plot enough. Have one of the girls flip the script and blackmail you if you try doing dumb shit.

There's not planning, no thoughts. Just flailing wildly and everything works.
And like said: Everything happens in a vacuum. NO-ONE talks to each other. Like, the fuck is going on?
It's like, "Ah yes! Suck my dick or... uh... um... I-I'll people you smell your own farts! - Oh no! My reputation would be ruined! Here: Please videtape this dick sucking so you can use that for later. Also: I won't tell any of my friends that the guy I had a crush on is a rapist. Because... that might tip them off to not trust you." the suspension of disbelief to carry this Gary Stu is a biiit far fetched.

The constant change in direction doesn't help either. Nothing is connected.
But yeah, it could honestly do with a more fleshed out blackmailing system.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, but as said: The issue is that it's not blackmail.
It's "thing I pulled out of my ass, that always works for no reason".
Like, we are at "I have a nude of you. So: Let me film a sex tape with you so I can use THAT to spread at the school!" levels of shit plans... yet they just keep working. Despite you know... a teacher trying to RAPE his students would get him WAY more fucked than trying to out a student for a nude. Like: Sheesh. That'd be a super easy thing to have backfire if you don't plot enough. Have one of the girls flip the script and blackmail you if you try doing dumb shit.

There's not planning, no thoughts. Just flailing wildly and everything works.
And like said: Everything happens in a vacuum. NO-ONE talks to each other. Like, the fuck is going on?
It's like, "Ah yes! Suck my dick or... uh... um... I-I'll people you smell your own farts! - Oh no! My reputation would be ruined! Here: Please videtape this dick sucking so you can use that for later. Also: I won't tell any of my friends that the guy I had a crush on is a rapist. Because... that might tip them off to not trust you." the suspension of disbelief to carry this Gary Stu is a biiit far fetched.

The constant change in direction doesn't help either. Nothing is connected.
But yeah, it could honestly do with a more fleshed out blackmailing system.
I think a very simple fix to that solution is for the Witches to find out about the MC's bigger plan; and that he's holding Elyon's life and the fate of the kingdom with him. I'll expand on the routes I mentioned yesterday, just to give a better idea of what I meant. So instead of playing cat and mouse and who's blackmailing who, the sensible approach would be;

1) Blackmail route: MC blackmails the girls one by one, but unwilling to fall prey to him again and again, they confide with one another to take him down. MC by then has garnered enough trust with Elyon to have her wrapped around his fingers and partially reveals his plan to the witches and threatens her life, in exchange for their silence and continued abuse. Knowing the stakes now, the witches have no choice but to comply, while they plot to convince Elyon about the snake pretending to be her benefactor. MC must take this opportunity to corrupt the witches to the point where they can no longer resist him, or else he fails completely and they rise up and thwart his and Phobos's plans. (Basically, the 2nd half of the game is a time-management/resource-management thing, and you have to balance between the corruption of all the witches simultaneously, while still slowly convincing Elyon to give herself to you.) This is the Slave Route.

2) Anti-hero route: MC blackmails the girls, but was not willing to corrupt them completely. His established relationships with them, while initially for deception eventually gave way to empathy and some emotion. Out of guilt and contempt for Phobos, he reveals the truth to Witches and the risk of what might happen if Phobos finds out he snitched. In order to buy time for the Witches to try to topple Phobo's plan on its head, MC continues to play things out as per the status quo, to avoid suspicion. MC can still date the girls (But with Elyon still being the primary love interest) and since Phobos doesn't seem to pay much attention to what you do as long as the results are favorable, you use that blindness to your advantage and the MC becomes a double agent, spying on Phobos while also reporting back to him. Once they were ready, they reveal the truth of her power and lineage to Elyon, and harness her raw power to destroy Phobos in a Coup d'etat. MC finally gets to sleep with Elyon risk-free, and the witches (depending on your relationship with them) act as your side chicks. This is the Love route.

Just off the top of my head. Could obviously use quite a bit of polish, but I think would make a plausible approach to the multiple routes thing which would serve as a better narrative for the game.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I think a very simple fix to that solution is for the Witches to find out about the MC's bigger plan; and that he's holding Elyon's life and the fate of the kingdom with him. I'll expand on the routes I mentioned yesterday, just to give a better idea of what I meant. So instead of playing cat and mouse and who's blackmailing who, the sensible approach would be;

1) Blackmail route: MC blackmails the girls one by one, but unwilling to fall prey to him again and again, they confide with one another to take him down. MC by then has garnered enough trust with Elyon to have her wrapped around his fingers and partially reveals his plan to the witches and threatens her life, in exchange for their silence and continued abuse. Knowing the stakes now, the witches have no choice but to comply, while they plot to convince Elyon about the snake pretending to be her benefactor. MC must take this opportunity to corrupt the witches to the point where they can no longer resist him, or else he fails completely and they rise up and thwart his and Phobos's plans. (Basically, the 2nd half of the game is a time-management/resource-management thing, and you have to balance between the corruption of all the witches simultaneously, while still slowly convincing Elyon to give herself to you.) This is the Slave Route.

2) Anti-hero route: MC blackmails the girls, but was not willing to corrupt them completely. His established relationships with them, while initially for deception eventually gave way to empathy and some emotion. Out of guilt and contempt for Phobos, he reveals the truth to Witches and the risk of what might happen if Phobos finds out he snitched. In order to buy time for the Witches to try to topple Phobo's plan on its head, MC continues to play things out as per the status quo, to avoid suspicion. MC can still date the girls (But with Elyon still being the primary love interest) and since Phobos doesn't seem to pay much attention to what you do as long as the results are favorable, you use that blindness to your advantage and the MC becomes a double agent, spying on Phobos while also reporting back to him. Once they were ready, they reveal the truth of her power and lineage to Elyon, and harness her raw power to destroy Phobos in a Coup d'etat. MC finally gets to sleep with Elyon risk-free, and the witches (depending on your relationship with them) act as your side chicks. This is the Love route.

Just off the top of my head. Could obviously use quite a bit of polish, but I think would make a plausible approach to the multiple routes thing which would serve as a better narrative for the game.
Yeah like... he's SUPER fucking obvious about his "plans".
Toph would be able to see through his bs xD
Cat and mouse wouldn't be "needed", but it would at least make some sense. Currently its just a vacuum, and no-one has the ability to think, communicate or have a spine.

1: He'd however then need to have VALID blackmail... or well, "need" is a strong word. At the current rate: He could convince them to hold a livestreamed gloryhole fundraiser by threatening to reveal a gum one of them stuck under their desk... but yeah: It wouldn't hurt to actually add some teeth to the blackmail to get past the girl's canonical "eat a dick" attitudes. As currently: They would all be way more likely to blackmail HIM over the piss poor attempts he pulls. No to mention: He is just... fucking useless at sex. He is borderline the hentai protagonist that prematurely cums in his pants after brushing up against a girl yet... everyone is impressed and amazed with his inability to be competent in the sack? Like, going from the series: He could easily just convince Elyon that she's a magical princess and shit. And the Guardians are out to rape her or something. Like heck: If he fails to blackmail, that would be PERFECT counter-blackmail. (Like: Irma having pics of the PC eating her out from blackmail, show that to Elyon all "Look what they forced me to do!"), trailing off a bit.
-
But yeah like: This game has a perfect set up for "playing it smart" and timing the events. Since it makes NO SENSE that you can rape and murder. And... no-one bats an eye for 2 weeks while you play farming simulator to grind gold. Then show up and talk to the other girls as if nothing happened. If you'd play as a reckless moron, you'd get reamed. Like in the series whenever he gets too arrogant. Taking them all down in a calculated swoop would be the way to go. But yeah... he currently can go into class, shit his pants. And threaten the girls to give him nudes, or he will reveal to the entire school that... he shat is pants? And... that somehow convinces them? I know I ream on this a lot but like... how? xD This game has suffered A LOT from not having any direction, and constantly being reworked from scratch.

2: I kinda doubt a "love" route, as the PC is just a selfish asshole. It would be more likely with a "murder" route as 1. Or a "usurper, slave route" as 2. Though it wouldn't be too far fetched to take a "usurper, love route" route as well.

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The Witch Hunter 0.10 update has been released, New story with Wakfu character Early access for $5 + patrons now!
poster010.jpg
Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Changelog:

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I do find some irony how the dev just... completely ignores ALL feedback and criticism.
Then just comes in and plugs his patreon and leaves without another word xP
I read everything but see no reason to answer, all the same after a few pages they will write the same thing, I know and understand what the disadvantages of the game are. Some things I'll fix, some don't make sense. Some things you won’t understand, such as why all the characters are isolated from each other. In general, I read everything and will do as I see fit, do not worry

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I read everything but see no reason to answer, all the same after a few pages they will write the same thing, I know and understand what the disadvantages of the game are. Some things I'll fix, some don't make sense. Some things you won’t understand, such as why all the characters are isolated from each other. In general, I read everything and will do as I see fit, do not worry
It doesn't come across as such. Since, there's a quite clear lack of direction.
Like a "This is what I plan to fix" log or similar. Or why some things won't get fixed.

That was made quite clear when basically EVERYONE was taken left field by the interdimensional brothel crossover.
And tbh, the "some things you won't understand" just sounds like a shit excuse for being unable to game design/narrate.
It's been 3 years. It's not like it's a new game release with a mystery to it. We've had it revamped and completely re-released several times. And we know even less than when the game first launched. It still only boils down to "because".

You'd need to reveal some impressive M Night Shamalang plot twist in like, 3 years as to why nothing in the game makes ANY sense and why nothing is connected and everyone is in their own alternate reality, unless when they're not... You'll have to do better than Kojima's "she's naked because she breathes through her skin!".
So yeah... considering the history of development so far: There's plenty of reasons to worry.

Not to mention: The latest version isn't even released yet. We got the change log, granted.

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
I would note (not sure if you'll take this up, but I will note it regardless) that the different story lines DO, probably need to be consolidated.

Personally, I do like the idea of taking the girls as sex slaves or whatever... Maybe we could have some subplot where the girls are wondering why each of them are disappearing to explain why they are vanishing. I like the idea of more Gramper sisters- maybe have them be accomplices? The seem like they might be the type. Maybe Miranada and the Grampers become partners in your enslaving...

But all that's just window dressing. The storylines DO need to be consolidated.

But how I would do that is not necessarily how you would. But it does need consolidating. I would make it a rapey-kidnapping-slave-training thing. It seems in-character for the main character. But maybe you have a different plan.

(also, please tone down the RPG combat difficulty. You don't play a hentai game for grinding RPG combat to break it up. I honestly hate that part of the game right now.)

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
This is a Italian Translate "Unofficial" and "made by a fan"
Witch Hunter [v0.9.1] [Somka108]

Patch Ita

Nota: per scaricare la patch disattivare momentaneamente l'antivirus è un falso positivo.
Note: downloading the patch by temporarily deactivating the antivirus is a false positive.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66. Thank u. But can u make it as full screen size ??
every android release is fullscreen.
it is scaled to the maximum possible resolution while preserving aspect ratio.

Reactions: Paapi

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
How there is an android .10 version already but not a normal version?
The updating of certain games can be sluggish at times.
It depends entirely on if the creators are involved in the forums, fan enthusiasm, and all those things. Since someone still needs to get the thumb out and update it.

Like, I know the "Highschool of Succubus" devs are just a fucking dumpster fire, and it lacks dedicated fans. Especially as one of the versions couldn't even launch. And that's like... 2-3 months behind on updates as people just can't bother with it as not enough content is added each update.
Whereas like, "Third Crisis" has somewhat absent devs, but dedicated fans. So there was an update out 1-3 days after.
With this game... I'd say it probably will take 1-2 weeks to have the update released. Mainly due to uninvolved dev.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes