Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ah, so that was toned down a bit then.
Still, the blackmail attempts are all shit and goes against reason and character personalities. Basically 180 of what they would actually do... not to mention: A lot of them would be blackmail against HIM, not the girls. But: They all magically work with no pushback, because he's a Gary Stu now.
I did try the older version and it felt more like a trainer game than anything else, with the main girl doing stupid shit like show me your tongue for 10 dollars or the usual trainer bullshit development path to transform her into a slut. Ended up with a footjob before it was over, also it felt like there wasn't a conversation that didn't end with slut, bitch, faggot.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I did try the older version and it felt more like a trainer game than anything else, with the main girl doing stupid shit like show me your tongue for 10 dollars or the usual trainer bullshit development path to transform her into a slut. Ended up with a footjob before it was over, also it felt like there wasn't a conversation that didn't end with slut, bitch, faggot.
Which is ironic, as it was never "supposed" to be a trainer.
The game is a clusterfuck, (with several good parts. Even if all the girls are copy pasted) and the dev is running around like a headless chicking, with no clue what he is doing. While pulling a Kojima "Quiet" gamble.

I've said it before: But he's basically trying to make 8 different games, (which would be great on their own) at the same time. With directly opposing goals and gameplay. Yet tries to cram them all into one game. Has remade the story like, 5 times.
To just give the condensed version: You play a dude who is completely useless at sex. He can't tell an ass from an elbow. His main goal is to rape 6 girls to death. And he will accomplish this by... punching gargoyles for 6 hours and running a inter-dimensional brothel while trying to have a dating sim with a spider.

And like... I thought 4 elements was fucking high with its "ancient, multi-dimensional rapist mind control spirit, that is sometimes not an asshole" and wildly OOC parts. But that at least had a somewhat coherent direction it was going... granted, for all we know: the next update might be a crossover with 4 elements.

Reactions: sirviper235

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Now that I have played this mini update v 0.10.0, I found it kind of boring and a story that doesn’t excite (I understand that they only put it for a little complement, separate from the main stories).
I found Amalia and Evangeline very well made (I really like the art of this game) and could be better developed (even for a very short story), it was to be desired, and as they say the protagonist is very pathetic, without imagination and without grace in this context (they could even replace him with one of the monsters found in the forest that wouldn’t make much difference, due to the lack of awareness of the prota) .
Devs a suggestion, you could improve by putting more "excitement" in this story (in this Wakfu universe) and even making a continuation, with "H" more "attractive" as well.

Last edited:

yoasakura13

Dec 29, 2019
How am I missing so many scenes I just checked the phone and it says I have no active quests, what do I do, I'm on mobile.

Screenshot_20210201-203209_WitchHunter.jpg

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
i have not played this since 2017 has this game been completed yet ?
It may have been cancelled. At least according to the grape vine.
Dev changed direction like, 6 times. Is trying to make ~4 different games in one. Remade it like 5 times. Seemingly have no clue where he's going with... any of the plot or characters. And have showed signs of "Fuck it, I'll just do something else."

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
How do you see the variations to the new scenes in 10.0? I got the three new scenes, but there are supposed to be a total of six variations between them.

It may have been cancelled. At least according to the grape vine.
Dev changed direction like, 6 times. Is trying to make ~4 different games in one. Remade it like 5 times. Seemingly have no clue where he's going with... any of the plot or characters. And have showed signs of "Fuck it, I'll just do something else."
I can only remember one 'remake' where they removed a route with Elyon. What other changes were done that qualify as remade?

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
How do you see the variations to the new scenes in 10.0? I got the three new scenes, but there are supposed to be a total of six variations between them.

I can only remember one 'remake' where they removed a route with Elyon. What other changes were done that qualify as remade?
Elyon has had quite a few revamps. On what you were allowed to do with her.
And then there was a revamp on it being a snuff rape game, now you can only "send people to the shadow realm" instead of murder.
It has flip-flopped a number of times on how "dark" the game should be. And how mentally challenged the girls should be.
It never manage to settle on what tone and type of game it wanted to be.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Elyon has had quite a few revamps. On what you were allowed to do with her.
And then there was a revamp on it being a snuff rape game, now you can only "send people to the shadow realm" instead of murder.
It has flip-flopped a number of times on how "dark" the game should be. And how mentally challenged the girls should be.
It never manage to settle on what tone and type of game it wanted to be.
Yeah! Still remembered playing the version 0.6 and we can straight up murder Ellyon family in a "car accident" and later strip her naked to taking photos and blackmail her to do as MC like, now the entire route is completely gone and you can only have a "least evil" path with the girls
Funny is that he was and still a bastard that manipulate them and treating them as his toys, yet somehow Dev make him feel more "nicer and more heroic" by having him flip flop between a dick and somehow a gentlemen

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, it's... messy.

Like... he's a serial child rapist, murderer, extortionist (even if he's shit and wins by being a Gary Stu xD) and human trafficker. Can't really redeem that by having him not kick a baby once and compliment a spider monster that eats children xD
Like: Pick one. Pick a personality, pick a genre, pick a theme. (and: are the comic or cartoon the "real" world? Or are neither, make up your mind xD Both flicker in and out of existence to be replaced by a sixth parallel universe unrelated to either xP)

Now we're just in a weird limbo with an inter-dimensional brothel.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes