Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Huh. I only remember the tone being changed once with the Elyon route that was removed (the one where you set her up, kill her parents, and have her live with you). Most of the rest hasn't changed from what I remember (always replayed whenever a new version came out). Could be faulty memory from my end though.

junetheslut

Feb 3, 2021
It may have been cancelled. At least according to the grape vine.
Dev changed direction like, 6 times. Is trying to make ~4 different games in one. Remade it like 5 times. Seemingly have no clue where he's going with... any of the plot or characters. And have showed signs of "Fuck it, I'll just do something else."
wow 4 different games in one. Remade it like 5 times sounds like he doesnt know how to make a game

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
He mostly seem to lack direction and focus.
Kinda "This would be cool" without checking if it works with the characters and settings.

Like, not the best examples but: "I like Farmville, I'm gonna add a farming section." and "I light Star Wars, I'm gonna add a lightsaber duel!" and "I'm gonna make this guy evil for no reason so I can have some hyper anal sex!"
So, we're left with stuff that would make for good, 4 different games.

Like: An inter-dimensional brothel is a cool game idea. A rape game is a simple game idea. A blackmail game is a simple idea. (that could work with a rape game. but requires slight effort) A "redemption grinding dating sim" is a classic idea. He just tries to make it ALL the games+genres at once.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
He mostly seem to lack direction and focus.
Kinda "This would be cool" without checking if it works with the characters and settings.

Like, not the best examples but: "I like Farmville, I'm gonna add a farming section." and "I light Star Wars, I'm gonna add a lightsaber duel!" and "I'm gonna make this guy evil for no reason so I can have some hyper anal sex!"
So, we're left with stuff that would make for good, 4 different games.

Like: An inter-dimensional brothel is a cool game idea. A rape game is a simple game idea. A blackmail game is a simple idea. (that could work with a rape game. but requires slight effort) A "redemption grinding dating sim" is a classic idea. He just tries to make it ALL the games+genres at once.
It's true, I agree with you.
I think that the game and the story are lost a lot when we put everything in a mixer, then it is even very difficult to "fix" or "fix" to improve the story and become more coherent.

Reactions: Kattlarv

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Complementing what I said above, I really like the art and the girls, I still think Dev will be able to fix the "mess" in the game (I'm optimistic), I know it's difficult, but there is still a way to fix it; I really want to play it with a more coherent story and not be played at random (without connections between them).

HarbingerRein

Mar 10, 2019
There is Elion bj scene on the site, but no such scene in later versions of the game. Are those removed or i am just blind?

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a way to disable the shitty mini game? coz that shit had to be the most frustrating thing I played in a long time.

Edit: also any idea how I know I done all content? Some stuff tell me to wait for future patch other stuff just ends with no message.

Last edited:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
would be nice if pregnancies were added I loved the show and the girls and I am glad there is a game but my darkest phantasy was breeding the witches

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Hi devs Somka108, any news you can report to us ?? we would like to know how the next updates are going, this way the delay can be "mitigated" and we can have positive expectations.

Without this information we get discouraged and even without motivation, with that there may be a general disbandment, don't leave us without information Ok.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Friend Stupidkiller , I think you're wrong!

I don't want to do piracy, I'm not even demanding anything for him or anyone here, I just wanted more information on how the next game updates are, is this wrong or is it asking for too much ???

And I'm being honest when I say that people lose interest if there is no news about it.

Information changes everything friend.

Another thing is that this forum is free to state our opinion (of course following the rules), so I don't need to go to Patreon to ask him (here he put the links and advertised his game, but it is also a way of knowing how people are reacting to the game they created or are under construction).

I thank you for your opinion, but I still have what I said, I don't think I did anything wrong, I'm just making a suggestion of what I think (I think) and "NEVER" I will be demanding or imposing something on people.

Sorry if my postings gave this wrong connotation.

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Motivation for what, pirating his game? Unless you're subbed to his patreon you don't really get to make that demand. If you are, go ask him over there instead of here.
I've said it before so I'll condense it again: This is LITERALLY what this site is about.
Finding out shit about a game. The game will be pirated regardless.
Info gained about a game can make it or break it. (especially since the last update started an interdimensional brothel with crossovers and took the game in yet another new direction)

This is one of the games where the dev DOES show up here occasionally.
So the question is completely valid. And if you insist the dev has to make a sale: Then tell him to make a sales pitch for why they should join his patreon.
Though I can agree how they formulated the inquiry was a bit ham fisted. But, it is still his fanbase.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I've said it before so I'll condense it again: This is LITERALLY what this site is about.
Info gained about a game can make it or break it. (especially since the last update started an interdimensional brothel with crossovers and took the game in yet another new direction)

So the question is completely valid. And if you insist the dev has to make a sale: Then tell him to make a sales pitch for why they should join his patreon.
Though I can agree how they formulated the inquiry was a bit ham fisted. But, it is still his fanbase.
I don't disagree with you at all. I just took issue with how they made their request, which I suppose could be explained due to language barriers (I assume).
Obviously any press is good press. People who pirate content are the demography that make the most online purchases after all.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020

Friends Kattlarv, Stupidkiller I am not presumptuous and you can observe my opinion in my last answer.

It could be that it was interpreted differently from what I wanted (my English is not the best), sorry again if it was misinterpreted.

I also have my complaints about the game (and there are many of them), but I have already put them in previous posts, just check it out.

D

Deleted member 3235786

This game needs improvements on so many levels...most obvious being the lack of connection between the stories,but it's other sections as well. The art is clearly S+,but other parts are C- as in value.Only the good old memories about the series wont make this a good game.I see only 1 way out:major overhaul.Maybe after all the work is done. If this post is showing weird it's because is my 1st post online from smart,I'm usually posting online from PC.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
It does yes. Currently unclear where, if any, the game will go.
And imo: The art is more ~B+. Mainly since all the girls are just copy pasted.

Reactions: lar636

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This game needs improvements on so many levels...most obvious being the lack of connection between the stories,but it's other sections as well. The art is clearly S+,but other parts are C- as in value.Only the good old memories about the series wont make this a good game.I see only 1 way out:major overhaul.Maybe after all the work is done. If this post is showing weird it's because is my 1st post online from smart,I'm usually posting online from PC.
No please the game already went through 3 different overhauls lots of development was wasted on that

Mainly since all the girls are just copy pasted.
Think thats more of a problem with it trying to be like the show. Think how Something Unlimited is just two different character templates for its art. A limitation of it trying to be as similar to the show in style as possible.

Reactions: lar636
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes