• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
poster015.jpg
A new version of the Witch Hunter 0.15 game has been released. The update contains a new plot with Will and Susan, a lot of NSFW scenes (including animated ones)!

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Susan! Finally! Yes!
Edit: dang, it wasnt what i was expecting. Hopefully she gets more action in the next one

Last edited:

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
So no sex?
Well, depends on the definition used I'd say. Some people view all those activities as sex - others use it to specifically refer to penetration...

I mean - it was a pretty good and detailed description of what happens in the scene - so your question seems a bit redundant. o_O

It's a bit like...

"Did you have breakfast already?"
"Well, I had some pancakes and coffee in the morning..."
"So, no breakfast?"

Reactions: Otis_Gein

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Yo thread not trying to restart an old argument but in this update how much is avoidable/optional in terms of rape/NTR-esque(Because I saw the disagreements about whether or not it is but it’s certainly similar)?
Last time I played I remember a gangrape scene and you have to give up Alchemy to Phobos as a sex slave-are those still the only options in those/similar situations?

Again don’t crucify me not bagging on the game or anything, just want to see if it’s for me
8C1E681F-44EC-48AA-B596-94C0FF27C2F3.gif

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Yo thread not trying to restart an old argument but in this update how much is avoidable/optional in terms of rape/NTR-esque(Because I saw the disagreements about whether or not it is but it’s certainly similar)?
Last time I played I remember a gangrape scene and you have to give up Alchemy to Phobos as a sex slave-are those still the only options in those/similar situations?

Again don’t crucify me not bagging on the game or anything, just want to see if it’s for me
View attachment 1712684
the gangrape scene is sth that you can just avoid if you want (which i personally did).
about having to give up alchemy: i don´t know if it still is a must, but i would love if we can also avoid that. maybe fuck around with the potion before phobos can use it (i love the potion being a thing in the first place)

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes