Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This is a brand new version and usually the creators of ren'py don't make mobile versions. Someone else needs to create one.

As you guys can see by how it was just shared, no one had a chance to yet.

So there is no link, because there is no mobile version yet.
Absolute nonsense, you don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: Troy Harder

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
This is a brand new version and usually the creators of ren'py don't make mobile versions. Someone else needs to create one.

As you guys can see by how it was just shared, no one had a chance to yet.

So there is no link, because there is no mobile version yet.
1668776575568.png
In fact yeah, some developer does not build for android, or not in latest version. Butt this one is not the case.

Reactions: Tyuleralex

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
For a trainer game it still needs lesbian content or mc with 2 or more girls for threesomes and foursomes. Here's hoping given that there's been trainer games based off of other shows which had such content even in early stages of game development.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Everything about this game is my vibe, the animations, the art, only problem is the closed off branches. Too many choices close off other choices.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Absolute nonsense, you don't know what you're talking about.
I mean, he isn't wrong that usually renpy devs require 3rd party to make the android link.
key word is usually.
This game is one of those less common ones where the dev does release android version at same time as the other versions.
He shouldn't just assume that just because something is common it applies to all games

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes