gabozrape

Oct 29, 2022
I remember 2013 when i find Naruto Pixxx and start to jerk on these slides, but not pay money for these.
In 2022 on June i find Witch Hunter. I am shocked ( охуел ) on price for these slides and 6 flash scenes. I love career and Ren Py plot wok work but think If many pitecantrop like we all , who still remember this game and very wait new addon, may be we all pay me 10$ dollars and we all in the company of Moai Jerk Offers On Slides and Pics Club
we cumm on everything in the district.

1319119738001.png

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
In my defense, as I said most ren'py games do not have an android version until someone here makes it, and just today I went through two or three besides this one where people were asking for the android version.

I did visit the itch.io page before someone shared it here, so I should have known this one has an apk version... but with so many people asking the same thing and most of the time it has the same answer...

Reactions: mrttao

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I remember 2013 when i find Naruto Pixxx and start to jerk on these slides, but not pay money for these.
In 2022 on June i find Witch Hunter. I am shocked ( охуел ) on price for these slides and 6 flash scenes. I love career and Ren Py plot wok work but think If many pitecantrop like we all , who still remember this game and very wait new addon, may be we all pay me 10$ dollars and we all in the company of Moai Jerk Offers On Slides and Pics Club
we cumm on everything in the district.

View attachment 2177836
TF2 - I fear no man.gif

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Not really a big fan of parodies me. Discovering this game kinda makes me want to de a rewatch of the show however. I remember it fondly but part of me is afraid I will not like it anywhere near as much now. :unsure:

Oct 31, 2018
Screenshot_20221118-121657_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue with the fight this update? Using JoiPlay on Android, so perhaps it's just a newer Renpy feature causing version incompatibility? All prior updates worked just fine :/

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The game is great, i enjoyed playing it, the scenes are great, the writing is also correct (at least you are just not throwed there without reason, there a explanation why you are here and why you have to corrupt guardian and the sister.) A bit disapointed by the little ntr content, i don't like to share my girl (like alchemy with the prince thing, hope we will get some revange from him at the end.)

Would be great to be able to come on Guardian House to do things since there are corrupted/blackmailed by you at some point.

I can't wait to see next updates !
I should use the search funktion more often it seems. Have been "following" this game for a long time, mostly just downloading always the current version in case I will play it after the current one im done since the art looks pretty good. Never I thought from the description or, since there is no NTR tag, that there would be NTR in the game.
I mean Netorase is still NTR tho... Thanks for the warning, another bulled doged.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nerro
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes