Hitman109

Sep 13, 2022
Can anyone tell how to raise Elyon's sluttiness above lvl 5? All 3 actions doesn't work, even with additional options.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I'm curious about the end of this release (0.17). After finally banging Will, is there anything else? I've no further quest indicators.

Do I play onward for several days (already gone through a week) and nothing has changed.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
How to increase Elyon's sluttiness? It's stuck on this level.
Like the yellow highlight indicates do more actions(go one option at a time and she won't get upset), start with the mouth options , then do the basic clothing options, then try taking off her clothes, she'll say something along the lines of "don't rush me/I won't let you do things I'm not ready for" the first time you try, then she'll let you actually take them off of her after that, then she'll be okay with stripping but wait one time like you've been doing so far before actually groping her.

Edit: I always keep her at max mood, that might also play a part, in her letting you do more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitman109

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I'm curious about the end of this release (0.17). After finally banging Will, is there anything else? I've no further quest indicators.

Do I play onward for several days (already gone through a week) and nothing has changed.
No, banging Will is currently the final of this Patch, now we wait for the next Patch where we probably mop up with the rest of the guardians and Will and go further down with Elyon.

Can somebody find the milestone picture for the planned Patches i forgot what the next planned content was.

Reactions: EricGrey

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Bruh, not in a chance I will have a wish to replay this game, I'm not going through this annoying grind again... This constant grind for lvls singlehandedly drops any good impressions of this game.

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Yeah the earlygame is pretty grindy, but once they started to rework they cut down the grind to "buy this in the supermarket" and it goes one scene after another.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
You'll unlock a different set of images based on how you treated Will when you gave her the essence
If you were nice to Will you unlock images 166, 167, 168, 169, 170
If you were mean to Will you unlock images 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176

The nice version is a continuation of how the two have interacted with each other basically from the beginning, she likes Cedric so she's really happy/satisfied just being with him. The mean version has Cedric be an asshole the whole time, and Will upset that he's going out of his way to ruin her first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes