3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Great game, but not sure I like how that path with Alchemy and Prince Phobos went down.
First you get a choice to save her from those guards the first time she enters Meridian just so she gets fucked by others and subbed to Phobos later on. Not really any good choices here.

Reactions: TrachAttackrush

fiendkingg

Jul 20, 2017
I'm just going to point out this is the only sex scene we got from Hay Link, I hope the author doesn't forget about her, we need to see fully vaginal penetration.
PD: Not even her tits were shown.
Agreed there are only three scenes of Hay lin

• Sad
Reactions: lar636

G-money

Dec 29, 2022
What the hell is this gameplay? The game is unplayable without cheat mode, and still bad with it. The "working" minigame is one of the worst things I've ever seen. The battling is a total waste of time. Then all of a sudden a timed dialog choice out of nowhere that leads to a game over, with rollback suddenly turned off? Is the dev actively trying to make it as bad as possible? What is the point of paying someone to do all this art and programming only to add terrible gameplay for no reason? Literally just take out the gameplay mechanics and the game would be way better.

• Sad
Reactions: The Bubblegum Goth!

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone happen to have some saves with the new content? Perferably on the last few save pages as I have a bunch of saves BEFORE scenes I like so I can read the dialogue that goes with the scenes, Thanks in advance

Any_name

Apr 5, 2019
I found a bug in the sequence where you're finally getting to Will, and the game sends you back to the bookstore, then you have to go back to Will, if it happens on a Sunday, you can't get back. I need a way to console around this, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Actually, I think it might not be the Sunday, but it's supposed to be a breakfast, but it puts me outside in the Afternoon. So maybe a way to set the time of day to Morning like it's supposed to be?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sebbel

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honestly this game is still a mess, but at least it seems to be TRYING to pull itself together and figure out it's tone and storylines. But it's still kinda buggy and the gameplay kinda sucks most of the time cause its very 'thrown together' to say the least.

The saddest part so far hoenslty to me is that the game dev decided to end the 'good' route he had planned or the 'love' route if you will. If you on'y watched the show and go by the game it may seem odd to even have that as it would be out of character for him to suddenly turn good. It's acutally not. In the comics there is another guardian named Orube who acts as his cheif love interest later on. Not Miranda.

Orube plays a noticable roll in helping him find redemption/turn good and could/should of been introduced to the game at an early point to give the opiton to have Cedric have someone that opend said opitons to him. As yeah so far it's kinda had to dumb down all the girls to allow the plot to happen and not make htem as proactive and interconnected to allow things to go down as they are.

Orube could of been a perfet soluiton to this issue and while i like the game so far, it's story is very, very lacking. Espically when it comes to Hay Lin As Cedric didn't even have to corrupt her mom or do evil stuff to her.

She already liked him and was interested. He cold of just seduced her normally.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Lobokmaster

Jan 3, 2023
Great game, but not sure I like how that path with Alchemy and Prince Phobos went down.
First you get a choice to save her from those guards the first time she enters Meridian just so she gets fucked by others and subbed to Phobos later on. Not really any good choices here.
Totally agree. It's a cheap way to show a mind break. Glad to see a waste of an extremely rare potion.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone happen to have some saves at/before the new scenes that they don't mind posting? (Perferably on the last few save pages as I have a bunch of saves BEFORE scenes that I like so I can read the dialogue that goes with the scenes when I feel like replaying my favourite bits...) Thanks in advance...

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes