Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheats here!
unpack with unRen, delete scripts.rpa in game\
extract provided archive in game directory.
morning - will set day time to morning
money - will give money
E.lewd+ elyon stats 10/10
stat+ - eloquence, history
during battle:
heal - HP max, mp max.
stat+ - max HP, MP +950, regen HP, MP +50
damage - enemy HP, MP /2

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
Even though the game's structure is a mess (story sequences out of order, shop minigame, etc) at least this game makes regular progress unlike 90% of the other games on this website which IMO just milk money with minimal work.
Admittedly it's taken nearly 6 years to get to this point. I'm expecting it to be finished by 2024.

MildMonster74

Jan 28, 2019
Ya know for being a parody a relatively forgotten and even for the time underrated cartoon from almost 20 years ago that most people don't remember in favor of say winx this is pretty good at least compared to the version of witch hunter i played a while ago. There seems to be some kind of monoply on making hentai vn's off of 2000s action cartoons with characters many dont remember but i aint complaining

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Played for 20 mins, restarted, stuck again in the same "meet Amalia and Evangelyne at tavern" loop with absolutely no way to advance time or get out to normal world map. Am I missing something or is the game really that broken?

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
Played for 20 mins, restarted, stuck again in the same "meet Amalia and Evangelyne at tavern" loop with absolutely no way to advance time or get out to normal world map. Am I missing something or is the game really that broken?
Definitely missing something, it has animation bugs not continuity/progression bugs.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Nice, next update Soon:

Hello friends, a new version of Witch Hunter 0.18 will be released soon, and therefore I am publishing a changelog

-Added continuation of the main storyline
-Added about 19 NSFW scenes
-Animated 3 new and 2 old NSFW scenes
-Added 10 story scenes
-Added 2 new characters
-Added 6 backgrounds
-Completely redrawn Teresa Cook sprite
-Added new outfits for Teresa Cook, Medina, Alchemist, Brian, Cedric
- If there are quests in Heatherfield, while on the meridian map, an exclamation mark will appear on the Bookstore button
- Fixed a possible memory leak related to animations
-Other minor fixes

Thanks for attention

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, content ended after the pool?
After the pool event you get "discovered" and have to go back to meridian, you do some suff there then go back and when you do that you have some events with Will and Elyon, thats where the content ends

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes