Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
last time I played I could keep all the girls for myself is this still true?
you must've played a really long ass time ago then, cause iirc i played it like 3, maybe 4 years ago and at least one girl, alchemy, wasn't really "yours". she definitely isn't now, though.

other than that, kinda? most of the girls have a few scenes but also aren't quite "yours" so much as you toyed with them and are done, it's mostly focused on just the one girl.

by this i mean, it's not really a "choose your own waifu" kinda scenario. you manipulate several women into screwing you, but your attention's mostly focused on making one "yours".

Last edited:

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
how am i supposed to kill the morpion queen? Im lvl 10 but in like 15 tried I maybe get her to arround half life at best. Is there a trick about the combat im to bad to notice?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.18
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.
I had to modify and add some codes, the game accepts the translation

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Atualização V0.18
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.
tive que modifica e acrescenta alguns codigos , pro jogo aceita a tradução

1648599352820.png

1648599380772.png

1648599415034.png

Tradução com muita revisão para a versão : V0.18

PS: como a tradução foi feita direto do idioma russo , pode ter erro de interpretação

PS: em quanto eu estiver jogando vou edita os arquivos se encontra algum erro

PS: o tamanho das fontes já esta configurada pra usa na tradução português. se quiser jogar em inglês tem que muda o tamanho da fonte

WitchHunter [V.0.18] Mega

1648598987814.png

1648599053195.png

o jogo pode dar bug se o jogo estiver dentro de outra pasta do mesmo nome do jogo

1648598754429.png

1648598699916.png

aconselho tira o jogo todo e deixa em apenas uma pasta do mesmo nome

1648598873738.png

Caso o jogo de esse erro <type 'float'>. e so tenta abri o jogo novamente isso acontece por causa do código do tamanho da fonte

1648599212990.png
Update V0.18 from the portuguese translation

Atualização V0.18 da tradução pro português

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I have to hand it to the Dev, a couple of updates ago I didn't think this game had any life left in it but the Dev has really pulled themselves up by their boot straps.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
How do you stop the thieves clicking on them does nothing at all. Not very intuitive.

Reloaded game shot gun now showing up.

Last edited:

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
How do you stop the thieves clicking on them does nothing at all. Not very intuitive.

Reloaded game shot gun now showing up.
The robber with the gun will take any money off the table. Make sure to click when you have a second free to move it to the register where it's safe if you threaten him in time.

Reactions: Diconica

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
i kinda like that rick is turning into a nice guy. it was a little nasty to see him actually manipulate and fuck over these girls. Also, what's up with the ... age stuff? Wish the girls looked a little older, and there was even a line about how what he did was not legal. Yall fine with that?
In all sex game, we suppose all characters are 18+, some games even write it before menu screen. Even when they are "loli" or "petite". Obviously, we can't control what people think and what they have in mind, so there no point to remind everytime they are legal, because they are.

Even the one who was underage drink a potion to make her adult.

Also, this game take inspiration of a cartoon, and the art is based on the characters of this cartoon, which make them more teenagers than adult (the art).

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
does anyone know more stuff kinda like that scene with the main girl, when she's masturbated in class then a few boys toy with her in the bathroom and are about to make her blow them all?

that sort of thing really does it for me, and doesn't actually happen here, but i've been thinking on it a bit and figured i'd ask for more.

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
how am i supposed to kill the morpion queen? Im lvl 10 but in like 15 tried I maybe get her to arround half life at best. Is there a trick about the combat im to bad to notice?
Make sure to use your skills and items. If you have been killing monsters you can stun to get a few rounds to build up mp. Your transform gives you some healing and an attack boost. Being able to do the transform and the tail kick does massive damage but needs 100mp total before your transform runs out.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
Ok, now wait just a gosh darn second!

In my play through, last time I checked Cornelia was still in the dungeon. Yet she is suddenly back at the school with the rest of the guardians reading newspaper in the hallway.

Was there some quest i have to do first?

Also, is just me or was there a romance route planned for cornelia instead of just the forced blackmail to dungeon/castle room prisoner route?

I just started playing, can anyone tell me if they are all going to be blackmail routes? Doo we get to keep anyone?

Are there anymore Cornelia scenes after the sister/dungeon scene? She’s the reason I started playing this.

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
I get it, but isn't it weak? Like, if I outlined an entire plan on how to blow up the White House and wrote "in minecraft" at the end, like, there is no problem now? With the ginger chick, she actually tell you she can call the police on you for you trying to fuck her - why? And with the inspiration - I get that too, but again, why not age them up a little? If I made a rugrats game like this and every character told me they were 18 when I first meet them - would that be fine?
The ginger girl says she's going to call the police because harassing people is bad, dude. Regardless of their age. And, yeah, I don't know why you have a problem with that, because all the girls in this game really look over 18. The author clearly worked on the design of the girls so that they can't be picked on.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I get it, but isn't it weak? Like, if I outlined an entire plan on how to blow up the White House and wrote "in minecraft" at the end, like, there is no problem now? With the ginger chick, she actually tell you she can call the police on you for you trying to fuck her - why? And with the inspiration - I get that too, but again, why not age them up a little? If I made a rugrats game like this and every character told me they were 18 when I first meet them - would that be fine?
i mean, the secret service might have a little more interest than most people, maybe.

but along those lines, the whitest kids u know did a skit about how you're not allowed to say "i want to kill the president" in a show, while repeatedly saying the phrase. so, yes.

the thing here is, CP is an issue. animated stuff isn't really CP, regardless of the claimed ages, but for the sake of things, they do try to avoid implying it, even if it's a blatant evasion of "this clearly underage kid is getting fucked"

now, if you did make a rugrats game with them having sex, it'd be pretty sick - but, not quite actual CP, unless you're using pictures of actual underage people. japan does that sort of shit all the time (well, not actual babies...) and it's not a huge issue.

though iirc there should be a rule here for specifically underage content not allowed here, but i don't think it's explicitly said to be, so it's not flagged as such.

also pretty sure the illegal stuff might not just be because they're minors. he's blackmailing them into sex, having sex with students while being a teacher, and, y'know, killing people, kidnapping people, etc. though i don't recall the actual event he's talking about being illegal.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes