talbuk

Jan 24, 2019
How do I defeat Tom Lair? I'm level 1 and don't see any way to train. I tried transforming at 50 mana but he still kills me before I come close to killing him

talbuk

Jan 24, 2019
How do I defeat Tom Lair? I'm level 1 and don't see any way to train. I tried transforming at 50 mana but he still kills me before I come close to killing him
Well, I ended up cheating. I figured out how to set enemy hp to 1. The method posted in other comments wasn't working, but I noticed if I waited until the enemy hit me for the first time in combat, I could open console with shift+o and then type "player.hp=1" to set the enemy's hp to 1. After the enemy attacks the game must set them as the active player, making the command work

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
If you're still level 1, I'd spend some time fighting in the forest to build up some levels and ingredients for potions.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Great game with developers who don't care. I paid for the game and didn't received it, complained about it in their Discord server and they just banned me. Also posted on Itch.io comments and now they blocked too.

Also they raised the price in Itch.io from $10 to $20 and make a fake discount of 50%, so after their "discount" ends they come back to $10 the full price. Still every time asking for money and scamming consumers.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Great game with developers who don't care. I paid for the game and didn't received it, complained about it in their Discord server and they just banned me. Also posted on Itch.io comments and now they blocked too.

Also they raised the price in Itch.io from $10 to $20 and make a fake discount of 50%, so after their "discount" ends they come back to $10 the full price. Still every time asking for money and scamming consumers.
Well, if that's true, that's disappointing. Be sure to pirate it, always. Only put your money down when it's finished and then, only pay what YOU think it's worth.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018

1683368639965.png
20$ what? Either they changed it really fast or you're misreading something.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I did find my screenshot I sent to Itch.io support about the developer stating his about bypassing the discount. And Itch.io didn't even investigate, theysaid they can't interfere.
View attachment 2600576
But does it still have that price on your end then? Because it still shows 5$ for me (10$ without discount). Also I thought itch didn't care what the current pricetag of a game was, as long as you purchased it you can download that tier no? I could remember wrong.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
But does it still have that price on your end then? Because it still shows 5$ for me (10$ without discount). Also I thought itch didn't care what the current pricetag of a game was, as long as you purchased it you can download that tier no? I could remember wrong.
No, they always set latest version release at $10 to align with the Patreon tier, a few time after they release to $5 and lower the price on Itch.io.

On Itch.io, you can only access thing based on what you pay. I paid when released a new version at $10, so if they raise the price to $50 for example, I won't have access to the files anymore (I guess it only counts if they update the files as well).
So when they released a new update, they raised to $20 to bypass the promotion and not lose money, so I lost access to the files. I complained about it with the developer and admitted doing suck dirty trick and to Itch.io support which answered the creators can change price whatever they want, even if the price is false advertising.

Reactions: mrttao
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes