paveldurnov

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone got the lastest patreon post?
Lillian's reworked sprite and some more news 7a413bbe-69c9-432d-a2fd-b0be7e17c869.jpg
Hello everyone Well, Lilian Gotha-informal won the voting results and I tried to make her redesign in this way, What do you think? If there are suggestions on how to improve it, I will be happy to listen
Regarding the development of a new update, the main pictures for the new plot have been completed and now we are working on the changes of the plot with Lillian.
Regarding the post from our former programmer, which you could observe if you recently visited the old versions of the game, I will write later.

That's it, thank you all!(c)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Lillian's reworked sprite and some more news View attachment 2603039
Hello everyone Well, Lilian Gotha-informal won the voting results and I tried to make her redesign in this way, What do you think? If there are suggestions on how to improve it, I will be happy to listen
Regarding the development of a new update, the main pictures for the new plot have been completed and now we are working on the changes of the plot with Lillian.
Regarding the post from our former programmer, which you could observe if you recently visited the old versions of the game, I will write later.

why a goth though?

Sep 10, 2022
Any chance that Lazy-Tarts will ever give us a option of not sharing Alchemy? The easier way is just make that when she is r*ped by the orcs you are fine with Phobos taking her, if not than she stay in the dungeon. Why both choices lead to the same end when you can make different routes for other girls?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
because the voters wanted a big tiddy goth gf. We may not like it but his patreons voter did.
i don't really mind but its somehow against her character. she's kinda sweet and i prefer her old design better but if they want to like change her design and character traits, it think its good to make it closer to the original..

Melkor99

Dec 7, 2021
I wonder if they're doing this to also really move her away from Lillian in the show--in both law and how banks/patreon deal with you, anything even hinting of underage is a total third rail you really don't want to touch.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Any chance that Lazy-Tarts will ever give us a option of not sharing Alchemy? The easier way is just make that when she is r*ped by the orcs you are fine with Phobos taking her, if not than she stay in the dungeon. Why both choices lead to the same end when you can make different routes for other girls?
What I understand, we are currently playing the evil route per say so the MC doesn't really care, here is a quote from the dev discord:

"Will there be a love storyline in the game? Most likely yes, we will start developing it when we finish the current storyline"

Personally I can't wait for the love route so the MC can make more sensible choices.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
"Will there be a love storyline in the game? Most likely yes, we will start developing it when we finish the current storyline"
Personally I can't wait for the love route so the MC can make more sensible choices.
If I remember right, isn´t the spider/scientist technicaly on a love/gf route alredy, because it was voted on?
Personally I´d prefer her slave route, but what can I do...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lordtoto

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
If I remember right, isn´t the spider/scientist technically on a love/gf route already, because it was voted on?
Personally I´d prefer her slave route, but what can I do...
Well technically, in the lore of the original story (when he is a bad guy), he dates Mirada? (the spider/scientist, don't remember her name)
That aspect is trustful to the lore, like a fan service to the fans that won't accept the MC acts differently toward her (or atleast without good justification).
The best compromise would be to have a choice.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Can someone post a walkthrough of the game please
It dosen't need one. Routes choices are pretty self explaining in game and there is no hidden relationship points etc.
There is also build in quest log and exclamation marks over objectives, if you stuck somewhere.
In gallery really missable only mc death scenes.

Racheakt

May 14, 2020

Well, it looks like the sex slave life has been getting to the little slut. Kinda like the transformation actually. Kinda want something similar for the other girls. Not necessarily goth themed. Maybe harem girl outfits or sling bikinis?

Are Virgin Killer sweaters still a thing? Irma would look great in one of those.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

Wow, what a downgrade.

Phantom Requiem

May 29, 2021
It dosen't need one. Routes choices are pretty self explaining in game and there is no hidden relationship points etc.
There is also build in quest log and exclamation marks over objectives, if you stuck somewhere.
In gallery really missable only mc death scenes.
Ok, thanks

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes