SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
fHQT8vs.jpg
Old roadmap aged like milk. Last few updates was also dissapointing and erratic imho.
Previous roadmap had at least some hope for this game to be completed, even with just 3 updates per year, new one suggests another 5 years in development which is insane.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Aboleon

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
I'm both happy and a little concerned by the roadmap.
This roadmap promises a lot of future updates for this game which is excellent, but I see nowhere a potential "good route" (redemption route ?) as the dev promise.
I am really looking forward to the " good route" I could even say I am essentially waiting for it over any other update.
Not seeing this anywhere and the so call "final update" (0.34) makes me a little distraught, hope the dev didn't crap it...

Give use the "love route" after the end of the current route please! This could be sooooo interesting for the fan of the original material.

PS: And give back Cedric his straight hair (at least in the "good route", doom it! :p (Yea, that's a fan cry and tears)

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
I'm both happy and a little concerned by the roadmap.
This roadmap promises a lot of future updates for this game which is excellent, but I see nowhere a potential "good route" (redemption route ?) as the dev promise.
I am really looking forward to the " good route" I could even say I am essentially waiting for it over any other update.
Not seeing this anywhere and the so call "final update" (0.34) makes me a little distraught, hope the dev didn't crap it...

Give use the "love route" after the end of the current route please! This could be sooooo interesting for the fan of the original material.

PS: And give back Cedric his straight hair (at least in the "good route", doom it! :p (Yea, that's a fan cry and tears)
There was talk that the good way would be an expansion after the completion of the main storyline.

Reactions: lordtoto

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Like the "Four Elements Trouner"? that would be most excellent.
We can only hope and keeep our fingers crossed.
Somka wrote about it in the comments on Discord in the Russian-language segment. But whether it will be like Four Elements, I don't know.

• Hey there

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Really? Wouldn't be too much to ask if you could share the info of this discord comment. (I'm not good with the language barrier)
Sorry, bro. Can't find it anymore, too many comments. Well I can say oriented, the conversation was last year in the summer. Just in case, check out the old comments on the open posts on Patreon, it's a topic that comes up periodically there.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Sorry, bro. Can't find it anymore, too many comments. Well I can say oriented, the conversation was last year in the summer. Just in case, check out the old comments on the open posts on Patreon, it's a topic that comes up periodically there.
I'll do that then, thank for the info.

Reactions: Aboleon

Sangera

May 21, 2017
This is the newest from today:

Hi! Finally, I finished finishing the emotions and picture options, it took a little longer than I expected, probably due to a lot of different small choices and forks, but in any case, now the most difficult chat is over. Well, it remains to wait for our programmer to complete a number of small tasks, and we are also waiting for animations for one of our mini-games! As soon as they finish, we will test the game and release a new update, so it's not long to wait guys.

Thanks for your attention!
But based on that they mentioned the waiting for the minigame animations from 2 weeks ago we might be here for a while.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes